Simp Chat Skylar Vox Discussion Thread

Bob20407

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I've done a lot of research (wife with PCOS).

Stories I see from people who claim to know Skylar seem to say it was not a football size cyst. There was most likely no cyst, or at least nothing abnormal for women. Yes, all women sometimes get perfectly benign cysts.

She got a breast lift while she was in for a reduction. Her own words.

Among other life factors. She or her doctor made a terrible decision to put her on depo, the birth control shot. This is what caused her weight gain. According to her own words. (Probably didn't do appropriate hormone panels before beginning, not that depo is itself bad. And who knows what else was going on in her life.)

She was getting lipo and other procedures trying to fix the weight gain. She injured herself a few times. "She was in pain" is not related to the mystery cyst. "Big boobs cause pain" is a very bad take when a girl is on drugs and experiencing massive weight gain.

So she's been struggling with weight, bad doctors, and various surgeries.

Hope she gets healthy generally. Not just her boobs.

kaskarot69

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 3, 2022
1. PCOS isn't the same as a cyst in your tit. PCOS means you develop cysts on your ovaries, causing extra androgen production. A cyst in your tit (especially a 12 inch long one) is just a bigass, painful growth.
2. She literally says that's why she went in, and notably her boobs are still quite big, she's still got ~G cups at my estimation. You don't get a reduction to go to a G, just look at Codi Vore going to like a C or D after having like L cups.
3. You could literally see the cyst. One of her boobs was slightly misshapen pre-surgery if you pay attention.

gmilton02

Lurker
Apr 11, 2024
This is totally off topic, but I was wondering if she had any joi vids. If so I’d be great if you guys could show me the way

Just4U

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 27, 2023

What do you call full JOI?

Like BioGee said there are some JOIs in the customs folder but It doesn't seem to me that she did any JOIs outside of them...
I haven't gone so far as to create a folder for this type of content, maybe I'll look into it!
And check this out : https://simpcity.su/threads/skylar-vox.8710/post-3413354 , you will find all her OF PPV vids ;-)

Just4U

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 27, 2023

managercheese

Diamond Tier
May 11, 2022
okay fellas can we please be a little more civil. i mean we're literally discussing some woman's tits. There is nothing at stake here. Please, show some civility and let's be gentlemen about our perverseness (lol).

personally, i havent seen a version of skylar vox yet that I have not found sexy. slim skylar who came into the game with the dumb ass name dylann. all the wigs. the little weight gain. the bbl and the big blow up. the tattoos. i would fuck all the versions of skylar vox i've seen over the years. shorty just got that lil it factor for me.

nguqua

Diamond Tier
Mar 15, 2022
I'm not a doctor. I'm not claiming either or. It's you who's too dumb to realize there's a difference between your sexual preference vs what's goin on between a doctor and their patient and making definitive claim of what she should have done. You have any medical qualification or been briefed in details of her medical chart? then stfu.