MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Simply Kel Asmr discussion thread | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Simply Kel Asmr discussion thread

Tjapchap

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
FONcV2y5w1Y.jpg

Content thread:

Last edited:

Topfather

Diamond Tier
Nov 7, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

she said nothing will happen in one of her posts in patreon when someone asked her if she will do things further than only feet content. btw, I lost all interest in her ever since she started doing this lmao. she saw the money and now she wont turn back. its lost. I mean i would do the same thing prob but yea... I dont even find her attractive anymore. Im so done with this girl :OMEGALUL:

Reactions: sbecity

harambetheman

Lurker
Mar 7, 2023
As someone into feet, I do find it super interesting how quickly she went into the feet content production. I do remember years ago she had made one-off comments about possibly starting an OF just for feet pics (it was right around the time she started doing the videos with her feet showing on her channel) and then besides uploading those type of videos every so often, it was never mentioned again, and then she got pregnant.

But now, it just is interesting how she went from "hey guys i'm thinking about actually doing feet pics on my patreon from this old tier i made 5 years ago and forgot about" to pumping out some pretty decent foot content every few days over the course of a couple weeks. I feel like she must've really not minded the comments her vids on YT w/ her feet would get and she figured why not capitalize and get paid for it, but she definitely seems super open with the feet requests and has done research on what foot guys like. Maybe it leads to other content in the future, but I think currently she views the feet stuff as harmless

Reactions: Hydro-Nation

BlueGoon7

Fan
Feb 6, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Granted, it's ASMR, not particularly taxing, but she's always had a good work ethic, pumping out multiple videos a week, while most do weekly at most. So once she decided to do the feet thing, it makes sense that she would really commit. You're right, that she's clearly looking into what feet people are into.

I don't expect it to last very long, though. There is an escalation of expectations with paid videos like that, especially at the insane price she's charging, that I don't think she will be willing to go to, then it'll quietly go away, I imagine.