EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sierra Skye

Her last OnlyFans PPV message implies a titfucking video. Which is clearly impossible 🤣😭. What could be the bullshit she has behind this description?

"This is like my top request and I thought fuck it why not just shock you today! 🙈 Legit sliding all 9" in between my massive milkers 🥛🥛 (top off) ....until it explodes 💦 all over my petite little body... Hehe this is SO crazy of me to do, but it's about time you see a simulations of your .... 💦 all over 😈 Anyway making this cheap to get your weekend started the right way!… your’e welcome… 💦"​

Is that really her on MFC? Her lips look horrible.

She smokes sometimes according to her profile too. Not sure, man.

What do we think about that? It’s 131$ for 6 minutes of action. Here’s the caption:
NEW BG…. fucking breaking in the couch (6 MIN)

This is the one you’ve been asking for 🤤 This is the type of shiii that we film for ourselves… Like legit forgot we were filming and was just in the moment! I swear when stuff like this happens, I have flashbacks the whole next day… reliving it… spacing out when I shouldn’t and thinking about his big 🤭

I mean the way my massive titties wrap around him… sliding up and down and feeling it get harder! Thinking about his big :D… a POV sloppy 👅 vibe From there he has to put in some work from behind… bending me over and stretching it out… until neither one of us can wait any longer and he sits back while I hop on top reverse 🤠

Fuck! Sometimes the couch fr just hits different 💦

What do we think about that? It’s 131$ for 6 minutes of action. Here’s the caption:
NEW BG…. fucking breaking in the couch (6 MIN)

This is the one you’ve been asking for 🤤 This is the type of shiii that we film for ourselves… Like legit forgot we were filming and was just in the moment! I swear when stuff like this happens, I have flashbacks the whole next day… reliving it… spacing out when I shouldn’t and thinking about his big 🤭

I mean the way my massive titties wrap around him… sliding up and down and feeling it get harder! Thinking about his big :D… a POV sloppy 👅 vibe From there he has to put in some work from behind… bending me over and stretching it out… until neither one of us can wait any longer and he sits back while I hop on top reverse 🤠

Fuck! Sometimes the couch fr just hits different 💦
I'm thinking that there is about a 99.9% chance there is zero sexual intercourse in this video and that it is another scam. Hope I'm wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom