EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sierra Skye

She is fucking smoking hot and she use to actually have some good quality content, but yea it's all over the place, especially from what I've seen lately. Weird teases with only torso showing, Terrible video quality (like how is this possible with the cameras today - unless you're deliberately attempting to make it bad). It's such a head scratcher I see with so many of these OF chicks. Or are they just that terrible with a camera and editing. Such a waste, if she had someone with half a brain producing her content, it would be so much better.

Her content thread has been really dry for a long time up until lately, but even that stuff is pretty trash quality wise.
There are girls who are blatantly scamming, which i think she is, they all describe the videos way more graphic than they ever are to get them sold, but its always executed in the weirdest possible way. Like the last few vids i saw, the boyfriends put one finger inbetween her tits and they simulated titty fucking awkwardly, and in the next they used a broom handle awkwardly between her legs. Its like two 12yr olds who just discovered what sex is.

It’s a preview of one her new videos. (I got it from her free account where you can chat)

Back
Top Bottom