Simp Chat Shiftymine - Discussion thread

Catflix.su banner

ohhaiguize

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I don't have the post because I didn't screenshot it in time but today Shifty did a "ask me anything" on Instagram and someone asked if she will do more spicy things on only-fans and she said yes and some new things were in plans. Lets hope for good things on the horizon bros.:RICH::peepoSimp:

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I saw the story and it was ambiguously phrased there too. Even disregarding that, she's just so delusional that she'd probably think that a new photoset of her in what she considers to be a particularly fancy pair of lingerie would count as something spicier. It's fair enough if she doesn't want to show her nipples or the like and it was respectable of her be upfront and not give people unnecessary false hope on that at the outset, but she has at best the faintest idea of what makes good content (FFS, woman, tone down the filters and make some bloody videos!) and would be broke if she tried this kind of stuff without the genetic jackpot that she won.

Fezung

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I'm sorry to bring this up but why and when did she use a chest piece? I can remember her stating she did for cosplays, but it doesn't add up. she's already gigantic, I don't see how there is room to put on a chest piece. especially for cosplay. or are there other uses for chest pieces e.g. skin Texture?

Reactions: humphreybogart
Catflix.su banner