Simp Chat Shiftymine - Discussion thread

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She'd be crazy to do it while trying to continue with her OF. It'd make sense if she did what Danni Ashe did and got one after retiring, but otherwise, she'd be shooting herself in the foot.

Agreed on the rebound. She needs to do more videos, and put that glorious butt to use in them too.

Probably just her not feeling it atm and resting on her hot girl privilege and the confidence that that brings. As someone who finds the word simp to usually be something of a thought-terminating cliché, there are guys on her Instagram who fit the bill so perfectly as to almost be caricatures who tell her that she can do no wrong and that she doesn't need to change or be responsive to her fans despite what the others (likely the majority) may say. She definitely sees it and appreciates it because she's shared the messages in her stories and it would undoubtedly give her some extra confidence and help her to rest on her laurels. She got more male attention as a Twitch streamer who'd show a bit of cleavage than most fully-explicit OFs manage to ever get and whether we like it or not, we're (both men in general and the members of this forum) most likely going to continue to take a lot of shit from her in the hope of something big in a way that we simply wouldn't with less attractive girls.

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, I don't know that most men are thinking that way. Taking a step back and trying to look at it impartially and ethically, I too care about her health and would advise her to do what she needs to do. Speaking partially and aesthetically, for me, (and I imagine for most of her fans) her getting a reduction would be a tragedy. Depending on the degree of reduction, for some it would likely be enough to drop her entirely.

skrizza

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
She has Crohn's, which essentially means she's bleeding out of more than one hole on a regular basis.
And that's only a mild symptom. If that illness is the reason she was in the hospital, then it might very well be more serious.
In fact, it could turn into colon cancer real quick at that point. So I would be more worried about her general health.
If she's dead, it doesn't matter which size her breasts have, right.

Last edited: