30543_10096ce296e03b110aa.jpg
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

CUMSHOTS-SheenaShawWideOpen_s05_SheenaShaw_1080p_h26422aa04a433880b32.jpg

Last edited:

morellyo

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She was awesome at this time (before she was blacklisted). Dancer's body and a really gorgeous face
Rear View, 2013, 1080p, source not tube site

Last edited:

morellyo

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 1, 2022
Ass Hysteria, 2014, 1080p

morellyo

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 1, 2022
Last edited by a moderator:

morellyo

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Battle of the Asses 5 Preview Pics

Elminster

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 6, 2023

A collection of my Manyvids PPV purchases from her:

Your Freudian Psychologist

“Cum, let's talk about it; I'll help you understand your sexuality...”

Sexy Solo

“Opening with a tease, I quickly progress to stimulating you with sloppy oral gratification via my dirty little mouth. Moving on to tickle my butthole, I finish quick with some clover clamp play on my various tender bits.”

Sheena Shaw’s Extra Evil Parts

“This video was made for those of you with a special sort of oral fixation... You know where this is going don't you? #PackerPlay”

Mouthmallow

“Sticky gooey oral debauchery follows a fat anal probing…”

Dirty Talk Custom

“We're going to talk dirty... breed me, tease me, fuck my $h!tbox; and after a bit of a vacation, it took a hot minute to tease it back open (but by the time I'm through I couldn't keep it closed). If my mouth isn't running, my other orifices are doing the talking for me.”

Strappy Black Slut Gear

“Watch me tackle this brand new feast of a toy... It took me DAYS to finally work my way down this pole; licking, sucking, squirming and stretching my holes. It was such effort in fact I had to have a little go at you at the end... I am a capricious little cunt sometimes; prone to whimsical fancies (such as requesting that you swallow the cum out of my ass or some such silliness). So, humor me a bit and get on your knees :)”

Candy-Flavored Cr@phole

“Just a little treat for my members <3”

Chubby Charms

“I work on stretching my gapehole in this video... Otherwise, as my ass gets bigger and bigger, my gape will look smaller and smaller (sad face) #creamy #farts #marshmallow. #wet&messy”

Pink Gartered Gaping

“Just another day stretching my favorite hole... My ass gobbles everything up in this video; from my pastel pink panties to my favorite fat toy. If you enjoy watching me work my way down an enormous toy, this video is for you. This video isn't necessarily gape-centric (though there is some of it), there's a little bit of the rose, some winking, a panty tease; the primary concept however is that I'm ever working my way to the bottom of this beast.”

Your New Bride is a Slut for BBC

“(...and now so are you) #BlackFriday #CEI #SPH #BBCWorship”

Custom Anal Fuck-Along

“I know you only watch my videos so that you can fuck your ass right along with me you Anal Queen you... So this time, if you want to keep up, grab an inflatable plug and let's have some nasty fun ;)”

Bukkake Bitch Gets The Job

“You knew I'd be perfect for the job... The only female at the firm; to celebrate, you've thrown me a welcome party to let me know just what my role at work will be. I must admit, I really developed a newly found appreciation for real bukkake after filming this as, while it was fun... syringes are damn inconvenient and I'm afraid you'll see a bit of me fucking around with them on occasion throughout this video. #bukkakefantasy #makeupdestruction #wreckedmakeup”

Slutty Anal Show-Off, Part I

“This light booty focused tease leads into gradual anal stretching... This is a combination of two days shooting, achronological and part I of a two part video”

Custom Potty Mouth Dirty Double Dicking

“In this custom video order twerking, showing-off and some dirty talking leads to creamy ass to pussy play... There is a good amount of some rather filthy mouthed talking and I'm going to degrade you a bit because you actually may enjoy it <3 Pissy ending.”

Sheena, Queen of the JOI

“My take on the original comic; but rather than rule the Jungle, I rule your cock. This video begins with light JOI, then moves into some playful hole fucking. I gasp and moan until I've achieved my tribute; your cum.”

A Cum Eating Custom

“This was a custom created for a fellow who wanted a video with an emphasis on black thigh highs, heels and booty. I begin with a short booty tease, moving gradually to banging myself out, ass to pussy and back again, until I've an assful of faux jizz; which I then push back out and feed to myself in pile driver.”

Wednesday Gets Caught W The Family Pet

“After catching your bratty sister, much to her chagrin, doing some fascinating things with the family pet; you decide to press your new found advantage and use your luck to go ahead and give your sister a good fuck.”

You and a Friend

“We've only just met and yet you're more than willing to follow me back to my place for some fooling around... Not a clue as to what the evening would entail. After oiling your shaft down with my slick kitty, I pop you right into my ever ready rectum for a quick reaming. Things get briefly tense when my BBC shows up unannounced and decides that both my holes need a pumping. Sigh... I came so hard in this video”

Dany’s Degradation

“Danerys is the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms but I'll bet you didn't know that she's a Size Queen too. Being high and mighty as she is, it seems the only way for her to get the degradation she so craves is by performing salacious acts upon herself. Fucking her ass wide open with her hoard of Dragon Glass, drenching herself in warm wet piss, stuffing her vilified panties into her mouth and then up her freshly fucked ass. Dany also makes tribute to House Tyrell by showing us the Royal Rose a good deal (read: PROLAPSE... If you don't like it, DO NOT buy this video because you're going to see a lot of it). This video hits a lot of fetishes and I probably wouldn't suggest it for the faint of heart”

Custom Anal Stretching

“This is a custom video I was happy to create for a fellow with a flair to see some very specific double anal dicking... A pastime I'm literally always open to. Upon receiving just what I wanted from you; the longest toy you could find, I decide that, unfortunately, it's still not quite enough to stretch my hole open to the extreme widths that a girl like myself requires. However, because I'm such a crafty little slut, I find a way to make it work. After doubling up on that pretty purple penis, I manage to get my stretch on, pushing it in and popping it out of my quickly opening asshole; until that pink hole is open enough to push out a pink flower”

Milk My Ass 4K (Compressed)

“A video for the milk lovers of the world... Let me be your Milk Maid! Milk my Ass. There's rarely a thing I love more than being filled up with sweet, white, sticky marshmallows... letting them melt and then pushing out as much of that tasty marshmallow cream as I can, which I then eagerly lap up. I even have to milk some of that cream out of my hungry little hole with my pearly white horse cock, using it to get all that sweet sticky goo out of my ass.”

Last edited: