Simp Chat Sexypattycake Discussion Thread

MrFinkladdy

Lurker
Dec 13, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Agreed she is a tease and likes it and I like it, part of me following for over 20 years is the anticipation of what will come next and what peeks we will get to see. There are a couple pictures out there that show her full bits at some angle, there are two videos over the past three years where there is a split second that shows her full nipples and fairly clear by her video quality standards, Think Super Bowl and Summer Vacation for some full nipple shows. There is one picture in a set from many years ago that shows her unobstructed Vajayjay from behind as she is standing. You can see lots of Vajayjay peeks in some videos if you get a player that can go frame by frame. Her latest LTO video named, Cozy Cabin 4, Pattycake a new for moment for her pushing boundaries near the end, she is bent over slightly and pulls her but cheek to the side showing her Vajayjay and butthole, the lighting is a little dark but clear enough to see, significant movement by her standards. In the same video at the end she is walking up stairs and see her Vajayjay a few times as she waddles up the stairs. With the stair climbing she clearly hints her next premium video is in the same theme and it might be a new frontier if any indication of her LTO video.

I love her and will always be a fan for what she does, her slow incremental pace to slowly reveal just a tiny bit more every few months is a mastery to keep her fans engaged for so long and respect that. If we are lucky she has more explicit content saved for whenever she wants to retire and make a few more dollars. My hunch is she might reward her longtime fans with what we hope for as there has been too much of her more racy content leaked, like her blowjob content, so she might be ok with showing is all at some point when she decides to retire.

Her Snapchat phase was the best and miss it, lots of sex in that phase, though never showed a full dick in her mouth, that came later.

Last edited:

vonraschke

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 28, 2022
She used to shoot months worth of videos and pictures in advance for her website for years. The running joke was that her videos were always in non-HD because she literally shot them years ago before HD cameras became easily affordable and started being included with phones. She's likely had at least one kid years ago back when she had enough content to release around a pregnancy without ever having to shoot any pics or vids while she was showing.

It's also possibly why her neon pink areolas look so strange if she's wearing silicone nipple covers to cover up what her post-pregnancy nipples actually look like.

Edit: These things exist it seems
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

RoyRoy

Casual
Dec 20, 2023
It's interesting and entertaining to speculate ... I've done quite a bit of it over the years on many forums but, at the end of the day, it's none of our business her personal life. The fact that her particular tease niche has survived for so long is impressive, even her detractors have to admit that if they're being fair. I've had my moments of frustration as many of you have too I'm guessing, but I became a fan so long ago I'm always interested in what's around the corner with her ... even if it has taken a decade for my pervy fantasies to come true. ;-)

papapa69

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 24, 2022
What does it take for the haters to realize complaining about her is utterly pointless :KEKW:

There's literally thousands of whores and it doesn't take much to find one that suits anyone's individual needs.
Why waste energy on complaining about her, if she doesn't satisfy yours? It should be very clear that shes not going to change any time soon.
Kinda dumb, isn't it?

AWetOne

Superfan
Mar 18, 2022
Why does anyone with any sort of criticism have to be a hater to you? Is your world so black and white that there's no place for nuance or criticism? I think she's smoking hot, Love her tits, her fat ass and her plump cunt. I don't like the way she fakes her orgasms or her weird baby talking. I still jerk to her shit regardless. It's totally fair if you love all that stuff, I don't judge you for it. I'd be surprised if any of us here are paying for her shit either way.

papapa69

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 24, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Not everyone. But definitely alot of them.
Honestly, alot of people genuinely hate her.. and yet they still follow her. These people for some reason want to make their hatered for her known, despite still coming back to her.

But hey, you also assumed that I assume everyone or anyone who critizises her is a hater. We seem to be assumers you and I. :WeSmart:

I've followed this woman for well over 20 years by now and it still amazes me how some people can't come to terms with what she does and how she does it.
I get the gripes, and they're for the most part valid. Her faked orgasms and all. I myself can't watch her vids with the sounds on. But that's just it. I 'fixed' her, by muting the vids, instead of just complaining about it.
At this point, it's useless to complain, because as I said, she's always been like this and will likely never change. And she doesn't give two shits about what her fans say. Not even those who've stuck with paying for the membership of her site, all these years. Already years ago, she wasn't really taking anything from her own private forum. Most likely she didn't even interact there herself. It was likely her S.O. She certainly doesn't read this thread :D
She's accumulated so many actual haters over the years, that I don't blame her for being completely detached from the feedback at this point. And that must've happened over a decade ago.

It's like pissing in the wind. But if you wanna be dumb, you do you. Not stopping you. :3

Bloodfart

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
There doesn't seem to be much widespread enthusiasm for this video.

I haven't seen it, but even as a SPC completionist myself, I just don't think its worth the space on my hard drive. Another handjob obscured by shaving cream? We've been there years ago, and even then it wasn't anything too special. If anyone has seen it and cares to provide a better description, please feel free. I can't be right all the time 👀

Reactions: Mucinex and JBG123

JBG123

Casual
May 10, 2022
I will say that the shaving cream does very little obscuring. Plus there's sometimes a jump cut on the cumshot or the dingle dangle is 99% of screen so you're just seeing spurts at the bottom but neither of those are the case here, either. It is, in the end, still just a handjob, though! But it does show more than before.

Reactions: Mucinex