Simp Chat SendTacoMoney / Tifa - Discussion Thread

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
WELCOME TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD - No content here please, unless it's for discussion of the model.

CONTENT THREAD:

Last edited:

dudemanrod

Casual
Jun 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm not sure most of the vids on her page have been available. I've seen tons of teasers for them, but never the actual videos. With the exception of the hotdog one, Daphne, V-Day set, and Lola Bunny, I've never seen any of the other ones online. Since she doesn't answer messages very often from what I've heard, good luck getting them.

FapNow21

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Sounds like she's back home and hopefully getting back to OF/MFC business. As for the older videos she put out on her menu, I would check past DM's "SHE" put out with the PPV offerings of those individual videos. If you can find them in your DM's the videos should come available once you pay for them. The riding video as mention earlier has not been released as of yet.

If you just joined her OF, then I guess you'll have to wait for her to reply to your DMs.

Last edited:

sjones11111

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I see that, lol. She's finally taking the advice people have been giving her for years. It's all passive income after the initial show, such low effort to pull in some extra cash. Though I don't expect this specific recording to any better quality, there have been a few of her shows that came through as really poor quality that may have a great original recording.

dudemanrod

Casual
Jun 9, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Yeah... She does that. That's what makes her terrible. She can't handle criticism from people when they don't get their stuff or ask questions. She super soft as a person. That's probably her biggest downside. Anything negative she takes as a personal attack and instead of dealing with it like a normal human being would, or figuring out why you're saying what you're saying. She blocks you. Guess she finds that easier than having to deal with the customer service side of the industry. Which is why she leaves so much money on the table. Like someone else said, why offer a menu if you aren't even going to do the most basic of follow throughs to make sure people get what they want? That's the whole point of having a menu. Doesn't make sense. The same thing happened on her Patreon. Which is likely why it failed so much for her. People were complaining on her page about not getting access to stuff they were promised. Instead of dealing with it properly and following through on what she claimed she offered. She started blocking people. After that all happened her page died like a month or two after. This is pretty much more of the same from the sounds of it. Again, this has everything to do with her being soft as a person and having no follow through on anything that she promises/offers. All I can say is, don't get duped.

Reactions: otc556 and Moleculo