EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

Guys, never ever simp for whores. Even if she only banged white dudes, what difference would that make? She makes her money being a sex worker for a living. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but putting girls like that on a pedestal is a big no-no. No matter the race of the men she is seeing.
You must be ignorant
Brother, do you know what they pay you to do this?
Yeah I hear white bois pay a lot for this kind of interracial contrast stuff. I don't know if this qualifies as cuckolding since there is no other male present, but I guess it could still be in that category of entertainment since it could be seen as virtual cuckolding.

You must be ignorant

Yeah I hear white bois pay a lot for this kind of interracial contrast stuff. I don't know if this qualifies as cuckolding since there is no other male present, but I guess it could still be in that category of entertainment since it could be seen as virtual cuckolding.
I guess, I don't know. I just thought the other guy's comment was stupid

Can someone explain why as soon as a girl earns some money by selling pics of there asshole online they become these enlightened hype intelligent beings 🤣
I think it’s the money and praise that guys give them constantly, makes them think they’re better than they really are. I also don’t doubt a lot of these women have narcissistic qualities which is what made them start this work in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom