EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

vlcsnap-00055b47efc941f95d94c.md.png vlcsnap-00054e8c53ebc41669622.md.png

yeah, her stomach and belly button have almost that trademark stretched look from lipo.

Although I think a majority just don't give a shit as long as it looks good, there is a sizeable group of dudes who pride themselves on only liking natural shit (appeal to nature types) or use the logic of "I like it -> I don't like fake stuff -> it must be natural". She'd lose some of them, and I've seen chicks comment that those types are way more likely to be the whale types. Probably best not to alienate that segment of your audience, I guess.
it has nothing to do with pride at all for me. Surgery bodies are obvious and unnatural looking. Women are not built like surgery bodies (BBL). Imo a little bit of stomach or some back rolls is feminine and sexy. I also don't like a lot of tattoos bc tattoos don't make my dick hard. Soft feminine pretty skin does

Maybe I'm way too naive but I'm not sold into lipo after last couple vids. Maybe a waist trainer? Body can look like that in the first one, shit is tight.
You can see the marks on the side on the skin, and they don't stretch beyond the waist.
Anyway, don't brainlet me to death lol.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm way too naive but I'm not sold into lipo after last couple vids. Maybe a waist trainer? Body can look like that in the first one, shit is tight.
You can see the marks on the side on the skin, and they don't stretch beyond the waist.
Anyway, don't brainlet me to death lol.
Knock it off….a few pages back dude posted where you can clearly see stitches on her inner thighs…so she’s not above getting work done…out of all the women to believe in, why choose these hoes?!?

Oh I agree, I'm just explaining part of what I think is the thought process. It's BS lmao.

Assuming you meant something like this:

exactly! this is a good example. Maybe there's different scaling algorithms that could give more detail and sharpness. Upscaling and rendering before adding frames is a good strategy. only upscaling 2x at a time helps too.

again troy lol👎🏾🤣 she only likes it because he was the first one she recorded with and the hype was big. and his dick can be considered normal. If she records with others she will see that the hype will be even greater and she would certainly not even remember Troy 🤷🏾‍♂️🤣
Yeah. Ready for a different male talent already. Their first tape was mediocre and forgettable to me.

Yeah. Ready for a different male talent already. Their first tape was mediocre and forgettable to me.
And she is wearing ridiculous clothes again. Can't they do it with nothing on like normal people do? Smh.
Yeah... I'm the one who posted the vid and i think i only watched it like three times 😂
You were truly a hero back then. I press F to pay my respects to you, sir.

Back
Top Bottom