EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

I don't get how some of yall thought she was natural when pics of her like this exist out there
I didn't know she had an online presence before the BBL, I only started hearing about her in the last few months. I'll have to look into her pre-big booty era shit for curiosity; her whole appeal to me is the big, fake ass, but it'd be nice to make side-by-side comparison vids and pics.

I really want to believe he was being sarcastic. Lol
…..yeah……sarcastic….erm, I was being sarcastic, definitely didn’t think she was natural too….

Ffs🤦 😂

nah but hear me out, I’ve been following this bitch for a while (no Bundy), she’s been thicc from the beginning. She claims she’s all natural too, but if she’s not, in the words of Mario Winans, I don’t wanna know. Already got told Santa wasn’t real with that Polish pawg 😩

IMG_0289ef5fa86bec007d4d.md.jpg

…..yeah……sarcastic….erm, I was being sarcastic, definitely didn’t think she was natural too….

Ffs🤦 😂

nah but hear me out, I’ve been following this bitch for a while (no Bundy), she’s been thicc from the beginning. She claims she’s all natural too, but if she’s not, in the words of Mario Winans, I don’t wanna know. Already got told Santa wasn’t real with that Polish pawg 😩

IMG_0289ef5fa86bec007d4d.md.jpg
She’s so thicc 🤤

IMG_6852d168ab75a52f1a0e.md.jpg
This is the one that screams "fake" to me.
It's like dudes doing steroids. I don't care about people doing it, I care about people lying about doing it. I guess it's not my business and they don't owe the truth but... meh

I hate fake tits and BBLs, but if it's true that all she got was a fat transfer operation, I have no problem with it. I actually think it's kind of amazing that we have the tech to do this. Her ass is augmented, but technically it's still "natural" in the sense that all they did was move fat from one part of her body to another. It's 100% Patricia.

The problem with implants is that they almost always look fake, even with a good set there's a tell that something is off: they're too stiff, they don't bounce or move naturally, the proportions are off with the rest of the body, the skin creases in a weird way. But the fat replacement surgery has none of these problems, she literally just made her ass and thighs fatter, and the surgeon did a great job getting the proportions right. If it weren't for those tiny incision scars, there would be no way to tell that her ass wasn't just fat like that to begin.

She is so fucking stupid and brainwashed. She really thinks she's smarter than the rest of the world. All she's good for is jiggling her ass. Her takes are God awful
what did you expect. that troy guy wasnt 6 ft 4 shit is beyond see thru if you ever get the opportunity to have her in your vicinity she's telling you exactly how to bag n smash. S tier bird

Back
Top Bottom