EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat sendnudesx | patriciatarka [Discussion]

If that's not natural then it's the best altered one I've ever seen. I dunno though man, it looks like God took a whole weekend to craft that, so I'm leaning towards it being real, especially given how wide her hips are.
she felt her ass was asymmetrical she say

Also above you can see that she's had lipo on her stomach. Can I also say that her recent BBC video was so boring. It was like her vag was numb.
when she gets back with his ex she's gonna claim she didn't like it. "I didn't even moan" she would say. on the other hand I bet that man has already watched those videos, his cuck kink had been activated.

when she gets back with his ex she's gonna claim she didn't like it. "I didn't even moan" she would say. on the other hand I bet that man has already watched those videos, his cuck kink had been activated.
Is she getting back with her ex?

I'm no medical expert, but I think those are stitches on her thighs in this video
I forget that everyone isn't a fucking weirdo who is into the nuts and bolts of fake shit, but I found myself shocked that people thought she was all natty. Similar scarring to another girl who recently came back with a new body, Salome (@salarrea or whatever).

Tarka:

Salome:

Not saying it looks bad, but it def seems like dudes are only aware of the bad ass jobs or maybe only immediately aware of it. Shame since I enjoy spotting decently done work in the wild, but it's not for everyone sadly. She, along with a few other favs of mine, are like textbook BBL/ass work examples; not as in that they're the most common, but as in that they are my desired result. The only thing I doubt is the origin story for her BBL; feels like the textbook walk-back to appease people who were disappointed/wanted a girl with all-natty marketing.

my8xc96qbn4.gif

I was felt like the dude had been banging egg2025. He didn’t hit her like that was his first or second or third time. I think Egg’s dude is a full Cuck they just don’t film her with the BBC
Interesting take, honestly never thought about that. But now thinking about I can see why you'd think that. Especially in behind the scenes cut of the video, I can totally see how it wasn't their first time. Maybe the first time on camera.

I forget that everyone isn't a fucking weirdo who is into the nuts and bolts of fake shit, but I found myself shocked that people thought she was all natty. Similar scarring to another girl who recently came back with a new body, Salome (@salarrea or whatever).

Tarka:

Salome:

Not saying it looks bad, but it def seems like dudes are only aware of the bad ass jobs or maybe only immediately aware of it. Shame since I enjoy spotting decently done work in the wild, but it's not for everyone sadly. She, along with a few other favs of mine, are like textbook BBL/ass work examples; not as in that they're the most common, but as in that they are my desired result. The only thing I doubt is the origin story for her BBL; feels like the textbook walk-back to appease people who were disappointed/wanted a girl with all-natty marketing.

my8xc96qbn4.gif
man i wish these chicks with good bbl would reveal their docs so we stop seeing these ant built frames. like her shit matches with her legs and hips.

Back
Top Bottom