Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
ScarlettBelle - Caught By Your Roommate

Description:​

You've just been caught by your hot roommate in an extremely embarrassing position - the loser position, in fact! And to make matters worse, you're stuck there. You tied yourself to the bed posts and only have one hand free to stroke. Even your mouth and ass are filled up with toys!
I could help you escape your predicament, but I want to entertain myself a bit first. Don't stop what you were doing, I want to watch you jerk your dick in this ridiculous position while I thoroughly humiliate you. Everything is fair game - your pathetic masturbation habits, your obvious obsession with me, your bisexual urges.
Don't worry, I'll let you finish what you started. I'll even encourage your jerking by taunting you with my naked tits ! That big load is going all over your face, just the way you intended. I may even have to take some pictures to remember the occasion! But maybe don't count on me setting you free when you're done....

Pixeldrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
ScarlettBelle - Dont Waste A Drop

You want to be an obedient cum swallower for me, but it's still so hard to get you to follow through! The best solution is to make you cum in the loser position, but you still end up wasting cum by spraying it all over your face.
I have a new method for you to try today which should make every drop end up where it belongs - directly in your mouth. and follow all of my instructions today while I show off in my hot leather lingerie and thigh high boots.
It's time to swallow everything you've got, and I'm sure it's going to be a huge, hot load!

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
ScarlettBelle - Step-Mommy Knows Best

There's one thing you know will always be true - Step-Mommy Scarlett knows best. That's why you need to commit to being Step-Mommy's good, obedient boy. I know you want to please me, don't you darling? Let's see just how obedient you can be for me today.
I'm going to give you a slow, teasing, jerk off session today. I know how horny you are for my big, perfect tits and I'm going to use that to my full advantage! Follow Step-Mommy's instructions, no matter how frustrating they may be in the moment. Trust me and follow along obediently so you can earn a huge orgasm to Step-Mommy's perfect tits.

Last edited:

Louquest™

𝙰𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚎𝚛
Mar 12, 2022
ScarlettBelle - Dick Shrinking Encouragement

Deep down, you truly want to shrink your dick away to a tiny, soft nub. You know it's for the best, and most importantly, you know it's what I want for you. But when you've been locked away in a tiny cage for a while, you start to have doubts. The frustration starts to get to you. The urge to unlock your cage and enjoy some undeserved freedom grows stronger.
That's why I'm giving you some encouragement to stay locked up today. You need to remember exactly why you're staying in your tight little cage. Sometimes you just need a little push in the right direction to stay on track.
I'm sure you'll find my reasoning to be very convincing. No freedom for your little dick today, darling. It really is for the best, you'll see.

Last edited: