MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - OnlyFans - SashaJoyman / SashaJoymanVIP | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Request OnlyFans SashaJoyman / SashaJoymanVIP

phuNgee4

Diamond Tier
Sep 7, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Well, this was amazing 🥵 See yourself in the video I have sent today 😘😘😘

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

PART 1
Well, my Blue Favorite toy has serious competition now.

PART 2
I am in love with this "Rose” ❤️ So what’s in the video I have sent? I decided to try my new toy and I promised to share the experience with you so I took my phone. I did a close-up video so you could see how this little tongue 👅 licking my clit. It’s spreading my lips there while my clit is throbbing. I came really fast because it was too good like in 1:20 I am cumming for the first time. I keep holding it on my clit while my orgasm is lasting. I turned the camera over and now you can see my second orgasm looking into my eyes. Be aware that I am shaking, my hands are shaking. I am screaming and moaning from pleasure. I am so wet after two orgasms just look at that
I LOVE it and every second of using it.
8 min Video

Last edited:

phuNgee4

Diamond Tier
Sep 7, 2022
GYM Masturbation

Part 1
There’s nothing more to write you can see yourself what's going on 😁 Just make sure you watching with sound on 😉 …

Part 2
… Raw and uncut! Just keep watching baby 😈 It took me 6 min of fingering myself to cum hard 💦 This day is getting better and better 😛

Last edited:

phuNgee4

Diamond Tier
Sep 7, 2022
PART 1
I need to cum sooooo hard now

PART 2
You are going down on me with your mouth first and letting me cum with a vibrator on my clit while you fingering me. I am in ecstasy from the pleasure you give me, enjoying every second. Meanwhile camera top POV on my Face and my Boobs. Yes it's real

Last edited:

phuNgee4

Diamond Tier
Sep 7, 2022
Cowgirl POV two cameras filming and one amazing orgasm. In campaign just for 30 hours for 40$
After I made that boobs top POV video I’ve got a lot of requests for cowgirl POV, my boobs bouncing, looking into the camera. But I wanted you to see it all so I filmed on two cameras so you can see my boobs and face and also see the whole body and dildo inside me.
After 30h I will add it to MENU 😉

Last edited:

phuNgee4

Diamond Tier
Sep 7, 2022
Sunday strip

PART 1
Someone in a good mood and I want to share it with you. Be careful it's contagious 😜
PART 2
I swear I was thinking just to strip and show you my cool lingerie. And I did. And then one touch of my clit and then one finger inside me … So I end up pleasuring myself until I cum. Phew! That's what I needed
Sorry I don't think any girl ever stripped from her sweater and sweatpants 🤪 but I wasn't planning anything ))