Simp Chat Sara Mei kasai

Troop

I'd Hit You
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
:peepoShrug: anyone else getting really bad vibes from this?

- I’ll be doing some private chatting and occasional customs on my VIP PAGE
- I hired an assistant to help me post on social media so I can focus more on Onlyfans because posting every day on 5 different pages is soooooooo time consuming that I barely have time on Onlyfans anymore 😫 I really wanna try something new and who knows, maybe it’ll make me motivated to start working more!

:WeirdChamp: She posts this a few days after she posted pics with jenfox ( non stop Agency DM Spam on OF and mega scam Model) and pics with saekkico ( also an Agency ruined OF acc, not sure if scam too)...

Now she wants us to believe you can start sexting with her in the future because the hired manager only works for her other pages and not OF itself??? I call bs and in a few months you get daily no preview DM PPVs of older PPVs that you already bought in the past :Sadge:

Troop

I'd Hit You
Mar 12, 2022
OK, I can now safely confirm with 98% accuracy that whoever is sending messages on her OF is NOT her. :PepeWhy:

"hey baby, how are you doing"
"hey babe, tip so we can chat"
"unlock this $200 empty msg to join my VIP so we can endless sext"

:SadgeCry: sad sad sad

Last edited:

Troop

I'd Hit You
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Right. Till yesterday.
It will stop from now on, already got in the past 12hours since the Agency took over 4 DM PPVs without preview containing 1- 3 pics each for a total amount of $600. Needless to say, I won't be unlocking any of these.

I also believe that they started purging her feed. No quite sure but I think her paid feed used to have more than 750pics, maybe someone remembers better.