EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sara Mei kasai

I agree she needs a change

I agree as well wish she did more teasing exactly that way but also in general feel like she needs to try new things
You're not crazy at all. I've been a huge fan ever since her OF has launched and when she came out with the striptease video, it felt like heaven but now she's just getting a bag and thinks the same stuff is gonna work. Even PeachJars and OMGCosplay evolved. Sara is barely teasing. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE DANCING AT ALL UNLESS YOUR ASS SHAKES.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

My reaction to the new Pic in the main thread I understand it's teasing but fuck if she ever really went nude I know we'd all be happy I have spoken.....✌️

She said this in regards to what's coming to her premium OF: "Touching myself, duo b/g, twerking, grinding POV, massaging my tits, stripping, spreading my legs and so much more 😏"

I know what 'b/g' means to me, but why do I feel like she means something different
She probably means like with the last set, an extra set of hands courtesy of her bf

She's still boring me lol I really hope she does nudity man at least like go slow like fully topless sets then eventually showing her 😸 yeah man I'm on that hopium she'll do nudity lol
not gonna happend as far as she still breaking her records selling just lewds. If people stop buying her stuff she'll do better things, she just bought a new house... so it's not happening

Back
Top Bottom