• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
G/G Fuck Machine video with Suikomu

Introducing my first ever explicit collab. A lot of you are new here so let me introduce myself, I'm Sui! Me and Sabrina met because a guy we were both seeing was two timing us at the same time. We chatted and bonded over it and now look at us šŸ˜³ Sheā€™s making me cream more than her ex ever did. Anyhoo iā€™ll let you have the little teaser clip for free but the full video is 7 minutes long which is the longest video iā€™ve ever made, and itā€™s shot on a professional camera so you get to see everything HD babe.

I honestly did not know a fuck machine could feel this good but sheesh it might be my next toy I have to buy because wow the way it has me shaking and creaming. I might have to ask for sabrinaā€™s help again for round two, or maybe I need to switch roles and chain her up and watch her squirm like she made me in this video šŸ˜ˆšŸ’¦ I know your going to love this, especially if youā€™ve been here awhile I know youā€™ve been waiting for something this explicit and rough for awhile hehe. Enjoy babes.

Bunkr - Cyberfile - Gofile - Pixeldrain

May 13th 2023

For those of you who want more G/G content, this should scratch an itch for you šŸ˜ Come watch me eat out "kayekenzy" until we both can't take it anymore and move onto our two sided fuck machine šŸ„µ Still thinking about how hot filming this scene was šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

Also here's the source file for last week's release 5/6, for people that don't want a screen recording where the white mouse cursor stays in the bottom left corner the entire time.

May 20th 2023

My newest B/G video is here! I hope you guys enjoy this 13 minute long amateur-sextape styled video of me and my boyfriend that includes me getting eaten out, a blowjob with a view from behind, reverse cowgirl, doggy-style, and hot as fuck missionary until he cums on my tummy šŸ’•šŸ’¦šŸ¤¤ If you don't see it in your DM's just shoot me a message and I'll get it to you ASAP!

June 9th 2023

Happy Friday! šŸ˜š My newest B/G video with thefleshmechanic is here! Trust me, this one is fucking hot šŸ„µ
Watch me suck his beautiful dick while he fingers me, until I jump on top of him and ride him like my life depends on it, and then he flips me over and fucks me missionary like HIS life depends on it, until he pours a giant load all over me šŸ’•šŸ’¦

Check your DM's if you want to see the full scene! You know you want to šŸ˜š
If you didn't get it sent to you, send me a message and I'll send it over asap šŸ«¶šŸ»

June 14th 2023

This one is for my fellow Hunter x Hunter fans šŸ–¤ Ever wanted to watch Shizuku fuck herself? Now you can šŸ˜‰šŸ’¦

Who guessed this cosplay right!? I've taken note of who did, but just incased I missed anyone, send me a message if you did!

June 13th 2023

Just a little update for you guys! I haven't done one of these in a while, it's nothing super sexy- More just me giving some insight into my life recently and what I've been up to if you're interested, let me know what you think if you watch the whole thing šŸ’• More hot content coming soon! šŸ˜š

Updated socials are in my bio! Message me if you can't find one or think you may have the wrong one!

Back
Top Bottom