• We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
January 27th 2023

It's time for what you have all been waiting for, my 1st full BG scene!!! And with none other than the amazing johnnysins he really did put me to work and it was amazing for my 1st time filming this style of content with him. And I can't wait to keep making more of this content for all of you guys to enjoy! 🥰

Also I know I do not typically charge when I release content here but since this a big shift in my content and this being my 1st full BG scene its special to me. This also gives you all the ability to keep the video forever. This won't be a continuous thing but just bc its my 1st time making this content. Thank you so so much for understand and being amazing fans and I hope you really enjoy and I can't wait to make more!🥰

Bunkr - Cyberfile - Gofile

Fs-7AOFacAA_NeF
Fs9mM6MaYAY9Qyr

(Full video for the post above)

"My first sex tape with my boyfriend is making me so bashful🫣 I love the chemistry I have with him and the sex is always so good, he’s been so excited to film and I’m so happy he’s so supportive and we can let you in on our sex life🥲🫶🏻 I’m excited for all the upcoming sex tapes! Let me know if you’d like us to film more “professionally” or keep it nice and amateur like this!”

Bunkr / Gofile

Back
Top Bottom