EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sabrina Nichole (@Sabrinanichole)

At least Arabelle's amazing tits will counteract Sabrina's franken-tits.
Arabelle is not attractive though. I can deal with Frankentits, ya know? They're just play things. Sabrina is still very pretty, especially when she has a true smile and seems to enjoy herself. Arabelle is not attractive and is a smoker. Fucking gross.

Last edited:
Raman99er yo man, if you got the willingness to fuck on cam, and the money to throw down, put it out there. Ain't got nothing to do with neighborhood.
I'm not into milfs. My hood has only kids, teens or 40yr old women no in-between

Arabelle is not attractive though. I can deal with Frankentits, ya know? They're just play things. Sabrina is still very pretty, especially when she has a true smile and seems to enjoy herself. Arabelle is not attractive and is a smoker. Fucking gross.
I personally think Arabelle is a babe, always looked good to me. Don't get me wrong Sabrina is a smoke show apart from the butchered boobs, but they are REALLY distracting sometimes.

Dear Bretheren could someone give me a summary of wtf happened to Brina's boobs? i found out she did a proper BG got it and her tits are BUTCHERED

She felt her milkers were too droopy and complained of back pain. So he had them reduced and lifted. The lift surgery causes more scarring compared to a regular implant.
Her comment was that she got a lift and a "small implant" it's why when her tits are hanging they have that kinda bump to them separate from the scar line.

But yes, they are fucking destroyed and they were SO glorious before.

Dear Bretheren could someone give me a summary of wtf happened to Brina's boobs? i found out she did a proper BG got it and her tits are BUTCHERED
She felt her milkers were too droopy and complained of back pain. So he had them reduced and lifted. The lift surgery causes more scarring compared to a regular implant.
Her new boobs are genuinely atrocious, she went from one extreme to the other.

But when people run through the timeline of her boobs they miss out the part at the very start where she was a very healthy weight, she was thiccc, no-where near breaching the barrier of entry level chubby. I've got no examples to hand, but there's some very early TikToks of her just dancing around and wanging her boobs around to one of the popular songs going viral on the app for a while(the one I'm thinking of she's in an orange swim wear onesy).

What I've read is that one, she changed birth control and two went on a few harsh diets. I think she went vegan? Basically she lost a tonne of weight and a lot of the weight went out of her tits so they became these saggy lil socks boobs.

I remember a tweet or it was one a video/live stream where she said she would not be going back to the same birth control she was on(which she became ultra thiccc on). So, it was only a matter of time before the comments got to her and she needed them sorting.

A tragedy all the same though.

breast reduction surgery, boobies are too big for her back
This is incorrect. She said on her Twitter that she got a lift and a small implant. No breast reduction and no basis on the weight or back pain.

She didn't like how they looked when they hanged ever since she lost weight and so she got work done on them.

Warning: very raw surgery on boobs at the link where she explains this.

Seems like her only B/G scenes will be with her BF now.
Screenshot_20230514-180632.md.png
Don't ask me how I remember this, but I do remember the legendary Lisa Ann in a BTS scene talking about how she always makes out with the male performers before the scene to keep them hard. She criticized girls who don't take any extra steps to make scenes better. I'm not saying Sabrina should've done something she's uncomfortable with, but it doesn't seem out of the ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom