EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

I was a top 5% spender earlier this year. There were times when I think I was talking to real Rows, but there were plenty of times I was 100% talking to an agency pushing me buy something I had already bought. The uncertainty was enough to make me stop spending on her.
same. too many of these exp. on the platform has pushed me to only pay for customs from here on out.

same. too many of these exp. on the platform has pushed me to only pay for customs from here on out.
customs highkey becoming a scam now tho like in most cases you're paying 2x,3x,5x,10x the price of normal content for shit thats honestly not super different from what they usually make unless you have a super specific request all for it to get resold later down the line for a fraction of what you paid

customs highkey becoming a scam now tho like in most cases you're paying 2x,3x,5x,10x the price of normal content for shit thats honestly not super different from what they usually make unless you have a super specific request all for it to get resold later down the line for a fraction of what you paid
I’m sure she gives different prices for customs depending on the person but I’ve had a fair experience with her regarding personalized stuff.

People in here say she did mention it. I didn’t see that but her messaging changed from what it was to the same kind of bullshit every agency woman has. Lying about what’s in the content and dodging questions etc
Really? The way she talks now is different from before like for instance she used to add emojis when talking to you. Also, you can actually have a legit conversation with her and not pushing you to buy ppvs. And she used to post a lot with updates

Really? The way she talks now is different from before like for instance she used to add emojis when talking to you. Also, you can actually have a legit conversation with her and not pushing you to buy ppvs. And she used to post a lot with updates
Same for me. The first time I realized she had started using an agency was when I spent most of the evening talking to her about Kpop. She mainly just knew BTS, and I was telling her I think she'd like Stray Kids. It was a fun convo. Around midnight, I told her I needed to go to sleep. She asked if she could help me sleep and yadda yadda yadda I slept really well that night.

I get up for work the next morning and she's still online. Weird. She asks if I'm having a good evening (huh? we just talked like 6 hours ago when I went to sleep) and starts spamming me with PVPs. I was under the impression I was talking to someone from the Philippines who had no idea of the conversation a few hours before. Like guys, scroll up or least share notes if you're going to pretend to be the same person.

Same for me. The first time I realized she had started using an agency was when I spent most of the evening talking to her about Kpop. She mainly just knew BTS, and I was telling her I think she'd like Stray Kids. It was a fun convo. Around midnight, I told her I needed to go to sleep. She asked if she could help me sleep and yadda yadda yadda I slept really well that night.

I get up for work the next morning and she's still online. Weird. She asks if I'm having a good evening (huh? we just talked like 6 hours ago when I went to sleep) and starts spamming me with PVPs. I was under the impression I was talking to someone from the Philippines who had no idea of the conversation a few hours before. Like guys, scroll up or least share notes if you're going to pretend to be the same person.
No it was so annoying bc i was having good conversations and thought it was genuinely her and then I'm like why is she still on in the early ass morning? I would say gn and then wake up in the night and see that she was still online at like 4am.

It could also be different time zones but I get what you mean. She took off when she appears online so I guess people won’t ask questions about it? I stop subscribing to her months ago cause she barely posts so like what’s the point. However, I kinda was fed up with it and told her straight up about her using an agency. She said she doesn’t use one and the reason why she spams ppv is cause she’s been busy lately. Point is we had a long convo and I started to believe her. But there’s a part of me still thinks she’s using an agency mostly cause of the way she talks. Like you can’t really have a conversation with her unless it’s something serious

Back
Top Bottom