EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

I'm assuming these are recents pics from within the week bc all she said last time was she was allergic. She showed a pic on twitter of the the allergic reaction.
im pretty sure those arent recent bc if shes allergic why would she put on her face again? also its really unlikely that this one time she posts something fairly quick after taking

im pretty sure those arent recent bc if shes allergic why would she put on her face again? also its really unlikely that this one time she posts something fairly quick after taking
I disagree. She could've been testing it when she first said she was allergic to see how it would look for sets. Also the pic I mentioned is literally exactly where the fake shit is in the photos.

I disagree. She could've been testing it when she first said she was allergic to see how it would look for sets. Also the pic I mentioned is literally exactly where the fake shit is in the photos.
literally what you're saying makes no sense if she knew she was allergic the first time why wouldnt she use the pics she took then but instead wait over a month later do something that gave allergic reaction again

literally what you're saying makes no sense if she knew she was allergic the first time why wouldnt she use the pics she took then but instead wait over a month later do something that gave allergic reaction again
I'm pretty sure y'all are agreeing. She is the literal queen of sitting on content though, surprised she manages to get holiday relevant stuff out in a timely fashion honestly.

edit: IE she took those pics and just waited to post the allergic thing once they were released.

Last edited:
I was wondering, whats the most explicit video she ever posted , the closest she ever got to showing her ass/pussy 🤔
There's one ass focused video from a while back where she's wearing a thong, spreading and jiggling her cheeks. You can basically see her entire asshole and the edges of her pussy, because she didn't do a great job censoring it. Unfortunately I have no clue how far back in the thread it is, so hopefully you can find it with a little digging

I was wondering, whats the most explicit video she ever posted , the closest she ever got to showing her ass/pussy 🤔
There's a video on the thread (i think it was from the summer) where she didn't censor the final seconds of her boobs (removed from her sites) and a couple of sheer lingerie/tease sets that come close. No idea why she got rid of/stop doing the topless stuff (probably money).

There's a video on the thread (i think it was from the summer) where she didn't censor the final seconds of her boobs (removed from her sites) and a couple of sheer lingerie/tease sets that come close. No idea why she got rid of/stop doing the topless stuff (probably money).
She only did topless for a few weeks, still not sure why she stopped though

Back
Top Bottom