EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

Most of the time you can tell it's agency because they'll be online 24/7. If they're smart, they'd stay Invisible instead of Online. But even then you'll realize, "man, this chick was sending me messages while I was sleeping, while I was working, while I was home in the evening.... when do they ever sleep?!?!"

The irony is that the only way to tell if it's a real girl with no agency is that they rarely respond to you. lol

I discovered OF at the beginning of COVID, and it really helped me through a lonely time when I was isolating. I had great conversations with Mimmbb, TacoDogo, and Mei Kou (who might be with an agency by now, I haven't subbed to her in a long time). And we'd talk about IRL things like music or what size weighted blanket they should buy.

And then people smelled money and started OF agencies and it all went to shit.

There's absolutely multiple chatters on her account, everything is recycled, you don't really ever get her on OF now. I was a top supporter too one month and got sick of it real quick. I'd have the same ppv pushed on me days in a row, and I'd have to remind them that the previous chatter offered me a better deal on a ppv set the day before if I actually wanted to buy. I'd get a message like "oops I forgot" and they'd drop the price. Her chatters are hungry to hit their quotas, they even started messaging me on a different account I had bought content from her previously years ago trying to get me to buy. It's ridiculous.
not everything is recycled but the problem is you cant tell whats new and whats not i used to love the page too and im not even 100% mad abt the management i can get managing hundreds of ppl by yourself can be hard i just wish it was ran better

It is not against some rules or something? I can't believe it is ok to hire an assistant or agency to pretend to be the creator.

I wonder if she's gonna acknowledge the fact that she let them unblurred on accident? or on purpose? idk cause thats a hell of a error to miss cause theres no way shes not triple checking her editing. maybe this will lead to her doing more uncensored stuff hopefully

I wonder if she's gonna acknowledge the fact that she let them unblurred on accident? or on purpose? idk cause thats a hell of a error to miss cause theres no way shes not triple checking her editing. maybe this will lead to her doing more uncensored stuff hopefully
I'm assuming by the fact that she deleted it that it was an accident

Back
Top Bottom