EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

Honestly surprised that only fans hasn't stepped in and banned this shit. So many accounts will make you pay $10 just to get access and then only offer the actual content through DM's.

The reason they do that is bc you're not able to make ppv posts on a paid page, so they circumvent it by sending to to you in DM's and being deceptive af. It's so scummy and those agents running the pages make them 10x worse
I wonder if she would go back to controlling it herself if the management is making her lose money and subs

there was supposed to be a shower makeout vid with Ari Ava and Rows

Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF
Need that :PepeHmm:

From my experience... the pics in her main feed are recent, but most PPVs are recycled, some from over a year ago.

I was a Top 5% contributor for two months in a row. I love, love, love this model's body. I ate up just about everything she/the mgt company offered to me.
BTW, I had no idea she had done bare nipple pics until I joined this forum recently. So don't expect to see anything beyond lewds from now on. She'll make more money from guys chasing after her nudes, which will never happen.

My DMs with her every day are the same. "I trust you, so I'm going to strip out of this bikini for you." I bought that on Jan 29. "If you need help cumming, my pussy is so wet in this set." I bought that on May 24.

Either her management company doesn't care, or there's so many chatters they don't realize they're having the same conversation with me every day. One time I bought a duplicate set, and they gave me a different set for free. But two times I bought dupes, they just shrugged their shoulders. I would advise against buying any blind PPVs.

What's been posted on the forum pretty much covers any PPVs I bought. The best ones are the shower vid with striped panties that she takes off at the end (her naughty bits are blurred out), and the peach-colored bra that shows quite a bit of nipple. Both sets are definitely posted on the forum.

Unrelated: there's not a discussion thread for her, but don't buy the VIP for puppiwii / winnie / Grinchie. I never received a single "VIP Freebie" and her "dildo play" is her holding a dildo against her tits. She's still limited to topless and not showing any kitty or chocolate starfish.

From my experience... the pics in her main feed are recent, but most PPVs are recycled, some from over a year ago.

I was a Top 5% contributor for two months in a row. I love, love, love this model's body. I ate up just about everything she/the mgt company offered to me.
BTW, I had no idea she had done bare nipple pics until I joined this forum recently. So don't expect to see anything beyond lewds from now on. She'll make more money from guys chasing after her nudes, which will never happen.

My DMs with her every day are the same. "I trust you, so I'm going to strip out of this bikini for you." I bought that on Jan 29. "If you need help cumming, my pussy is so wet in this set." I bought that on May 24.

Either her management company doesn't care, or there's so many chatters they don't realize they're having the same conversation with me every day. One time I bought a duplicate set, and they gave me a different set for free. But two times I bought dupes, they just shrugged their shoulders. I would advise against buying any blind PPVs.

What's been posted on the forum pretty much covers any PPVs I bought. The best ones are the shower vid with striped panties that she takes off at the end (her naughty bits are blurred out), and the peach-colored bra that shows quite a bit of nipple. Both sets are definitely posted on the forum.

Unrelated: there's not a discussion thread for her, but don't buy the VIP for puppiwii / winnie / Grinchie. I never received a single "VIP Freebie" and her "dildo play" is her holding a dildo against her tits. She's still limited to topless and not showing any kitty or chocolate starfish.
There's absolutely multiple chatters on her account, everything is recycled, you don't really ever get her on OF now. I was a top supporter too one month and got sick of it real quick. I'd have the same ppv pushed on me days in a row, and I'd have to remind them that the previous chatter offered me a better deal on a ppv set the day before if I actually wanted to buy. I'd get a message like "oops I forgot" and they'd drop the price. Her chatters are hungry to hit their quotas, they even started messaging me on a different account I had bought content from her previously years ago trying to get me to buy. It's ridiculous.

There's absolutely multiple chatters on her account, everything is recycled, you don't really ever get her on OF now. I was a top supporter too one month and got sick of it real quick. I'd have the same ppv pushed on me days in a row, and I'd have to remind them that the previous chatter offered me a better deal on a ppv set the day before if I actually wanted to buy. I'd get a message like "oops I forgot" and they'd drop the price. Her chatters are hungry to hit their quotas, they even started messaging me on a different account I had bought content from her previously years ago trying to get me to buy. It's ridiculous.
Yeah thats def happened to me for other models, ive had some go even as far as following me when i unsub/unfollow just so they can keep messaging me which i end up restricting them so they stop spamming me with BS.
Is her Fansly any different? like does she run that herself? I mean considering theres an option to pay 85 and 100 dollars a month

Yeah thats def happened to me for other models, ive had some go even as far as following me when i unsub/unfollow just so they can keep messaging me which i end up restricting them so they stop spamming me with BS.
Is her Fansly any different? like does she run that herself? I mean considering theres an option to pay 85 and 100 dollars a month
Allegedly she runs the fansly herself, but I can’t confirm that as I never subbed to her there.

Back
Top Bottom