EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

If people didn't know she put her onlyfans in the control of a management agency a few months ago.
These management companies are the worst fucking thing on OF. They messaged you 10x a day with pointless messages just so you'll end up buying bundles.

The worst part is that they clearly don't speak English well so it's obviously not the girl you're talking to. Do people actually fall for it when they get a message asking them to "sext?"

These management companies are the worst fucking thing on OF. They messaged you 10x a day with pointless messages just so you'll end up buying bundles.

The worst part is that they clearly don't speak English well so it's obviously not the girl you're talking to. Do people actually fall for it when they get a message asking them to "sext?"
Yeah I haven't bought a thing since because everyday they send vague messages saying this is the most I've ever shown everything for $70. It wouldn't be as big as an issue if the ppvs had accurate descriptions. She runs he fansly but it's like weeks behind he onlyfans.

You don't happen to have that message do you?
She deleted the main one but in the others she says she doesn't want them to do daily ppvs because they would be annoying but I guess they didn't listen to her. And she said her fansly is 100% her. I think the messages she deleted said that she has over 1000 subs so it's overwhelming her to manage it herself.

She deleted the main one but in the others she says she doesn't want them to do daily ppvs because they would be annoying but I guess they didn't listen to her. And she said her fansly is 100% her. I think the messages she deleted said that she has over 1000 subs so it's overwhelming her to manage it herself.
Ah, too bad you didn't save it

She used to be transparent and clear about what each PPV was with a descriptive thumbnail and everything. This management company is like the rest; lies and refuses to tell you what's in the bundle. I can't imagine that actually makes more money. I stopped buying because of it
Honestly surprised that only fans hasn't stepped in and banned this shit. So many accounts will make you pay $10 just to get access and then only offer the actual content through DM's.

The reason they do that is bc you're not able to make ppv posts on a paid page, so they circumvent it by sending to to you in DM's and being deceptive af. It's so scummy and those agents running the pages make them 10x worse

Back
Top Bottom