EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Rose ASMR - Discussion Thread

It was a faceless topless picture that looked pretty accurate to her proportions. The poster posted it with 'I shouldn't be sharing this'. Seeing that a Mod deleted the post I guess that it was just a good fake.
The watermark isn't the same font as only fans. Also wasn't transparent

Rose's room has never looked like that or had bed sheets like that.

Also none of her photo sets have that shirt or shorts. And she didn't over hype it on her only fans. The likely hood of it being real or her dropping a random nude is slim to none

Yes. but guess what, she makes enough money my being boring so she doesnt have to show her tits. Sad that wont ever happen, but thats the truth.
I know but not talking about showing tits, in general she is so boring its sad people give her money for this boring shit...
She has ZERO personality, her ASMR sucks, even the photos are all the same, same angle, same focus, she is only her tits and I bet the day she shows them because people lose interest she will lose it even more because her tits are big saggy lumps of fat that no one cares about...
One thing to do good ASMR, better to do it and be sexy at it, being erotic is even better then that but she is NOTHING, every time I see someone update her thread I see the same god damn picture... or se same ear licking shit video she done 100 times already!
Don't care if you simp but come on have some kind of fucking standard and simp at the girls that provide something, ANYTHING!
/end of rant

I know but not talking about showing tits, in general she is so boring its sad people give her money for this boring shit...
She has ZERO personality, her ASMR sucks, even the photos are all the same, same angle, same focus, she is only her tits and I bet the day she shows them because people lose interest she will lose it even more because her tits are big saggy lumps of fat that no one cares about...
One thing to do good ASMR, better to do it and be sexy at it, being erotic is even better then that but she is NOTHING, every time I see someone update her thread I see the same god damn picture... or se same ear licking shit video she done 100 times already!
Don't care if you simp but come on have some kind of fucking standard and simp at the girls that provide something, ANYTHING!
/end of rant
What I said about showing the tits also apply to... doing anything at all. She does shit content because she makes enough money doing it. Same with Lauren Alexis. If you dont know her, check her content thread. And her asmr SUCKS.
Altough I disagree with her asmr. I found quite a few of her videos to work well for me. But, nothing in the sexy, or erotic categories, just as normal asmr.

Anyways, i wonder if anybody in here is 100% sure of how much it costed to have her panties finally dropped? There's 1 video and 5 pictures.

I recently had the epiphany of how hot chicks have the leverage of keeping interest without getting naked slapped on my face, but that last audio was too much. I really wish it was a consensus to stop paying the same thot after three months of not showing goods, but to every enlightened brother three simps will show up to sponsor nn-thots (remember to never put content sharers and simps in the same bag).

Back
Top Bottom