EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Rose ASMR - Discussion Thread

I still want her to ride me tho
I want her to ride SOMETHING, ANYTHING at this point almost all other persons that start being more lewd has done more then her.
Its always look at my tits or ass for the 1000 time, boring so fucking BORING!

Even her ASMR is useless because she always have white noise because her setup suck so she sucks at everything except a DICK!

I discovered its_bunnii through her asmr channel, and she's already shown more than rose. She'll be baiting forever too.

Does she do nude content? Because Rose has shown her bare hakuna matatas before.
What do you mean by bare? Having her hands covering it, doesn't count. Unless im missing something, so you better hook us up.

What do you mean by bare? Having her hands covering it, doesn't count. Unless im missing something, so you better hook us up.
You're missing something. She's posted pictures before where her hands aren't covering them and you can see. They're in the main thread, that's where I got them.

those are fake. discussed this already on
Are you sure? Can you link the ones that were confirmed fake? The one I have has her onlyfans on it so it looks legit.

...or maybe don't and let me dream lol. :KEKW: I'm not doubting you, but wondering if we are thinking of different nudes.

Are you sure? Can you link the ones that were confirmed fake? The one I have has her onlyfans on it so it looks legit.

...or maybe don't and let me dream lol. :KEKW: I'm not doubting you, but wondering if we are thinking of different nudes.
she has nothing leaked

IS IT REAL OR NOT?!

Interesting. If you search for onlyfans/u17217568 on google it shows 2 results. Izzy_xx (previously blanc noir), and roseasmr on twitter linking a referral code.

Last edited:
Okay but do you have any idea how easy it would be to type that onlyfans link on that picture?
Well, I have this. If it's fake, then it is a pretty damn good fake because it looks just like her.

Finally.png
And to confirm, that is her old OnlyFans url. I have other pictures of her with that url watermarked on it.

Yours were different fakes, but they're all fake. She never released nudes.

101251_009_l.md.jpg
Glamour - Dee Williams

Back
Top Bottom