Request Fantia Asian Rekapai_cos

chunghh

Fan
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You've made yourself an impressive hero. We appreciate it from the bottom of hearts.
I may be too greedy to ask, but do you happen to have August and September contents you'd like to share?
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
It seems a post without any links would be killed in request forum now :(

Last edited:

gracelidel

Superfan
Mar 31, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No word of a lie the secret to not becoming a degenerate and maintaining your mental/physical well-being is not nutting frequently. It's healthy to know your own mind and body to the degree that you can choose when to act on your impulses, instead of being a slave to them.

This entire year I've nut <5 times, still consume nsfw content sometimes but it's nowhere near as unhealthy if you aren't nutting out your life force every day or every week, or even every month. Took me years to get to the point where I feel like it's not as worth it to nut, life is more full if I retain it so I enjoy the moment more. It feels like a waste to lose that for just for a few minutes of dopamine.

Thank you for the fire れいか drop bruh :peepoHappy:

gracelidel

Superfan
Mar 31, 2023
I figured I may as well give back seeing as I got quite a lot of content from others that posted in this thread.

Here's September, December and what's been uploaded so far for January, I'll add the rest of January's content near the end of the month.

If anyone wants to do me a solid and get the back order for August, or next months content that would be cool! Enjoy :pepoLove:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images