Discussion Re: To the Guy Who Requested Reiko Kobayakawa Cuck Vid

YAGuy

Casual
Jul 16, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
To (I think it was Toddy0912) the guy who was searching for a Reiko Kobayakawa Tutor-Gangbang vid:

Reiko's one of my faves too. A total bombshell. And she still performs anal. I did some searching, came up with a couple possibilities, VEMA-057 (no threesome) and Takara's NTRD-040 (follows the same narrative as JET's NGOD series). But that wasn't it either. Based on your description, I'm thinking you may have the actresses mixed up. The one you describe sounds like another one of my favorites, URE-028, starring Yuko Shiraki. That one is steaming hot. I think that's the one you're looking for. It's still posted on JAVLibrary, even a couple reduced mosaic versions, as well as lower-quality censored ones. BTW, the husband never joins in. It's a cuck video (in Japanese, the word for cuckold is "netorare" which means "asleep"), so the poor unsuspecting hubby is either sleeping or not present during the sex scenes. Except in the photo that she squirts on.

I especially like the early scene when the older student first bangs her while her hubby's asleep on the couch across from them (her son spying from the other room). After she gets creampied, she walks over to the husband, turns around, spreads her pussy and ass cheeks nearly in his sleeping face, then squeezes the streaming cum out on the carpet below him.

Last edited: