MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Request - Tumblr - Rachel MFC/Rachel from UMass/Abigail Shapiro lookalike | SimpCity Forums

Request Tumblr Rachel MFC/Rachel from UMass/Abigail Shapiro lookalike

MuggerTugger69

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 20, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
All I know about this chick is that she at one point had a tumblr account where she posted similar but non-nude photos, these were leaked during the fappening. I'm hoping one of you has a neat and tidy collection of these ready to go.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Arthur

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 17, 2021
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
IDK why ppl here keep reporting me to the mods, I'm just trying to help u guys find more stuff of her.
guess she still got some white knights here online..

her name is Rachel, and she is a Jewish girl that went to UMass in the US at around 2010~.
she never had a MFC page and IS NOT Abi Shapiro..

she had 3 different tumbler pages between 2012-2015 by the names:
ugh-who-invited-twoface (most pics are from there)
bitterandsmol
thankyoucornwallis

one of her earlier posts was about how she turned 18,
and after that u can see how she started posting more lewder content as well, like of her self striping and etc..

most of her semi-nude and topless pics are from her Tumblr pages, which she posted on her own when she was 18+.
others like the pussy/ass shoots and tits jobs are from a leak her then BF did when he found out and she went to court with him over it.

allegedly there were also videos of sex, titfuck, and cam striping that were leaked of her as well by her than EX,
or by some fake users on tumbler that catfished her to send them nudes pretending to be girls since she came out as gay sometime after her backup..

u can still find some least seen pics/GIFS of her if u use the way back machine on her tumbler pages, and u can also see her posting nudes there and talk about what happened.. a lot of stuff did get removed over time or deleted by her at some point.

nowadays its been 10+ years since to OG leak so not much hope of finding new content of her.
since it seems she completely dropped of the internet and changed her name as well..

i did find this VK profile of "her" by a different name but it looks fake to me.. and uses old pics of her, nothing current day.

hope this might help someone to come up with new content or info/SM links of her one day..