MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Quistreous - Discussion Thread | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Quistreous - Discussion Thread

dodoodod

Diamond Tier
Oct 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
no actually it's a different thing, she usually does 2 limited set each year (on her birthday and at the end of the year) and she usually goes all in on those sets. last time those limited set get leaked she's showing her bare pussy while masturbating with 11 inch dildo (which is she doesn't do in regular monthly set iirc). so i kinda get it with those limited sets, but the things that bother me is those regular monthly sets that absurdly priced. ain't nobody will spend $60 for 27 pics girl (well unless you're in haneame level), step your game up, add more photos/videos or reducing those prices a little bit. :OkayChampThumbs:

dodoodod

Diamond Tier
Oct 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
been a fan of her since 2017 and never did i ever thought that she's will going this far (i know that one time she will doing nudity, but i don't expect nowadays she's gonna showing pussy, butthole, and masturbate without hesitation :PogTasty:).
she also really did so many improvement for her content, it's spicier and more better than old ones. thank you anononon84 FreakyRiki for doing the god work, y'all goated :peepoBless:

(unrelated but i've been cummin too many times tonight, she's too hot on god)

Reactions: FreakyRiki