Simp Chat Queen_egirl Discussion

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm always hesitant when they don't do dirty talk or names. Usually means their "customs" aren't really custom. The less tailored it is to you, specifically, the easier it is to pick from a pool of pre-made videos that can fit your request. I'm not saying she 100% does this, as I have no proof, I just doubt she has time to fulfill all custom orders with such a large fanbase and at such a reasonable price that most of them can afford. I mean, how could anyone keep up with all that?

Reactions: HenryKane

Degenerate Curator

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I've bought customs from her and never got that impression especially as I chose a few odd/specific poses :peepoShy: She also lost a lot of weight, I think it would be hard to pass off old premades as new customs.
How many people do you think actually buy customs and how many of those buy more than one? I don't doubt she gets a lot of custom orders but I don't think it's as many as you think. Also it's not like she sends them the very next day, when I ordered mine she had a cow run away and took like 10 days to send it.

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I get it sucks but she's a person too, her ass breaks out if she uses too much oil and I can't imagine its fun having to keep your asshole clean so you can fuck it everyday or dirty talk to a mf named Egbert about how much you want his dick. Aside from a few limitations, you get to direct your own video. Some people like that especially since she's hot as fuck.

Last edited:

Timmyd21spurz

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: Jackson102