OnlyFans ASMR Cosplay pwupster

SamIsDaddy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
A Very Messy Thigh Job
[Ass Shot] [Dub] [Sheer Tights] [Legs] [Feet] [Cum Lube] [Prop Cock] [Countdown] [Gentle Dom]

You come home with a pair of pantyhose for your girlfriend... she gets the message very quickly that you'd like a little release session. Since you caught her in a good mood, she's happy to oblige.

Up Next ? Pups Special Playtime Footage

Notes: One version is using the dub and matching (to the best of my ability!) the footage I got for it. The other version is ALL footage that I recorded! As of now my setup cannot quite support "live talking" and sounds in the way I record. However when I move I will be getting a lot of updated equipment ect so we have that to look forward to! Please remember, I'm a one woman army when I make my content. I really do try my best to make it as high quality as possible. Thank you for your understanding and I hope you enjoy this messy lil roleplay.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

I've never spoken here about her before so I thought I would just include it at the end here as to not cause a conversation in this thread. As far as her Fansly page goes she has not announced any type of quitting. Recently, at the end of December, she changed her pricing on her page to reflect the higher quality and an additional video a month, I don't see this being something she would do if she had any plans to quit in the near future. I would genuinely not be surprised if we see another price increase as she pushes her boundaries with her content.

Attachments

• 271904351516106752.png
    271904351516106752.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 13,535
  • 342537395230482432.png
    342537395230482432.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 4,163
  • 342537405468778496.png
    342537405468778496.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 3,651

AtomicVortex

Salty Skin
Mar 12, 2022
Don't really know if this belongs here but I'll go ahead and throw it in here.
This mega link connects to a bunch of her DudeTL patreaon content. It's all just audio files. It contains both sfw and nsfw stuff. It's not all of her stuff but there's a decent amount of files on there.
There audios are separated in an arbitrary sorting system just in which ones I found more enjoyable than others, but ya'll might like different stuff than me so take that with a grain of salt.

Happy listening.

(Removed empty files, currently working on inserting working files)

EDIT:

The following link should take you to the working files.

EditEdit:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Mega down again, just use following link to access her DudeTL content
(only reason it was in a mega file was because I couldn't share the site before, now I am able to).

Last edited:

AtomicVortex

Salty Skin
Mar 12, 2022
The following should now link to working files. Not sure what happened the first time but I reuploaded everything I have onto this one. Hopefully this time it stays working.

MEGA down again, use
to access files (only reason I made mega was because I couldn't share before)

Last edited:

AtomicVortex

Salty Skin
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Hiya, I'm an idiot and didn't realize encryption and password were different things. Fixed it (I hope).

Also I made a new thread for just DudeTL patreon content so we aren't flooding the pwupster thread with this:

DudeTL Patreaon Thread

For any potential future problems we should probably try using that thread so people don't get annoyed on this one when they find out that the newest post is just someone saying there's something wrong with the mega folder again.

Edit: Fixed it so the spoiler button actually pops up.

Edit: The following link has pretty much all of her (patreon) stuff. Wasn't able to share the link before but at some point I guess it got added to the list of websites we were able to share (that or I was doing it wrong, which is another possibility). I'd highly recommend going to this site rather than using the mega as you can actually see the title of the audio rather than just the download title.

Editx3: Mega down again, just use above
to access files.

Last edited:

1998y

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Try On Haul
[Try On] [Dubbed]

I thought I would try this type of video, if all goes well then I shall make some more considering I have over like 50 different outfits but that's for a later date. Don't worry I won't do them back to back!

Up Next 🎥 EGirl Video Call Goes Right…

Credit to Renyer22

Last edited:

1998y

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
EGirl Video Call Goes Right…
[Roleplay] [Vibrator] [Cumming]

After seeing those silly egirl services and looking them up "for the meme"... you decide to bite the bullet and actually order a session with one of the girls. You didn't realize she would actually erm... do it with you x_x

Up Next 🎥 Hypnosis - Cum To My Ass

EDIT: I don't have a PC at the moment due to moving countries so I cannot reply to DMs right now. Please have patience for me 🙏

Credit to Renyer22

Last edited:

1998y

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Hypnosis - Cum To My Ass
[Roleplay] [Hypnosis] [Ass Shot]

You want to be in a trance don't you? Well what better way than to gawk at my ass while I whisper sweet nothings into your ear slave <3

Up Next 🎥 Goth Girlfriend Wants You To Worship Her Feet

Credit to Renyer22

Last edited: