Guide Pro Tip: Most GoFile links end up being taken down. Use an alternate please.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This forum is SWAMPED with requests to "Re Up" GoFile links. There is a reason: MANY GoFile links end up being taken down.

I am very thankful for everything posted here. But it is very frustrating when the stuff some of you post ends up going down, and you are nowhere to be seen.

PLEASE use an alternate like Bunkr or CyberFile. I like GoFile as a service and its ease of use but the links simply do not last.

Bunkr isn't perfect because sometimes the servers are "under maintenance" forever. CyberFile's interface isn't great. Saint.to loads slowly sometimes. None of them are perfect.

BUT... if you use GoFile, post a backup with another service. If you use a single service, GoFile isn't the best one. I stopped using it and use Bunkr exclusively. Bunkr's interface seems a bit outdated but it is easy once you get used to it.

Pixeldrain seems to be great but I have not used it other than to dl files. Seems solid. Maybe someone else can speak about it.