Request PrivateSociety Videos

• Hello everyone,

Due to unexpected circumstances - we've suffered a disk failure, which resulted in a 3 months of data being lost forever.
    We're truly sorry for all of the lost account progress and thread posts, but we've tried everything to recover as much as possible.

We've took measures that will prevent this from happening ever again and we have temporarily stopped the pop ads, while everyone affected gets their things somewhat sorted out.

Regards,
    SimpCity Staff

yticpmis234

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No worries. Must be something that they removed from their catalog. It still shows up in the
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
catalog though

Anyway, found it in 480p. After watching it figured its not that great anyway....The Chase Is Better Than the Catch! :KEKW:

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Underpromised and overdelivered. Dig in boys, we're just getting started.

New Uploads (75 [!] videos including boy/girl, threesomes, MFM threesomes, gangbangs, orgies, etc):
Previous Uploads (132 videos):
Again, I'm willing to fulfill any requests - just please use the name the model goes on PS by. Now that I know what the Rhea video looks like, let me see if it's hidden somewhere.

EDIT: There's an issue with the Hairy Debby and Taylor folder. The folder has been deleted. The videos are uploaded, but are not appearing in either my folder or uploads as a whole.

There's also issues with the second Danette video:

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

At this point, I'm assuming I broke Bunkr. Everything else looks fine.

Last edited:

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Just a quick update, I have the following videos ready for upload:
  • Brooke(s)
  • Ceil
  • JoJo
  • Jynn
  • Kristin
  • Monica(s)
  • Mrs Dawson
Some of the other requests have previously been fulfilled.

For the time being, I'm trying to figure out an upload situation on Bunkr where I can get them to stick to a folder versus being uploaded somewhere into the ether.

SlipperyWhenMessy

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 26, 2022

RandomUsername23423

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 12, 2022
Last edited:

impactedm

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
The moral of the story, don't upload the same file twice into Bunkr. I've learned my lesson, which is to search the uploads first. With that discovery, as I've done briefly, models will share a folder if videos overlap. Folders are already incomplete due to girl/girl videos having their own, so orgy videos might be scattershot across folders.

New Uploads (61 videos):
Previous Uploads (206 videos) <- check here before making a request as it might be already uploaded.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

There's TONS of anal spread across all these folders. If a model has been on this site more than two or three times, she's had a cock up her ass. It also helps that most of the file names will end in "ana-", "anal", or "ass."