Simp Chat poutyselenaa [Discussion]

atreyu97_

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
She tried to sell her snap on OF. I've just been ignoring her. Waiting for my sub to end. This is what she wrote for snapchat though "a 5 min vc is $600 and a 10 minute one is $1k but I don't go nude on VCsšŸ˜‡"

She's delusional

Mad2k22

Lurker
Mar 21, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't think shes delusional. Shes making a ton of money right now, her scam worked at least for a couple months, she can go on CB for 2 hrs and still get simps tipping her for the same sh*t while promoting her OF. All while not having to show much at all unless you join her OF and fork out 1k. Shes just profiting and taking advantage of one the most abundant resources there is in the world... lonely men willing to pay lots of money for women like her to pretend to show them affection

topkek22

Superfan
Feb 9, 2022
She was chimping out in the chat after her most recent stream because people were mad at her for scamming and being non-nude. Telling people to go suck dicks and calling them broke because they don't want to pay for her scam OF
This girl doesn't even bother with the sweet, innocent young college girl act the other agency models put on. She's just a straight up cunt to anyone that doesn't want to pay for her lazy non-nude content:OMEGALUL::OMEGALUL:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

She's pretty as hell and has a fat ass, but giving any amount of money to a girl this conceited and to not even see her nips is a straight up no-go, hopefully CB bans her and all the other non-nude agency girls

sofeng

Lurker
Apr 11, 2024
shes at least teasing her pretty little pussy twerking with no panties but thats only for a minute. she sucks at streaming and shes weird, shes still immature and impulsive. shes watevs. not mad, not glad.

laukeo

Lurker
Oct 21, 2023
In today's show you could clearly see the tape she uses. In one part it even came out of her panties...
It was possible to see it in several parts.

Last edited:
Reactions: topkek22

bokchoyfarmer

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
can somebody cap her show for the rest of the night? sheā€™s doing a strip from behind goal, but i need to go to sleep.

Reactions: vdawg86

lukadas

Lurker
Mar 15, 2022
I saw that stream with the "strip from behind" goal. Dunno what to say man, you've seen it once you've seen it all. She said she doesn't like to show pussy and tits so I would expect all her remaining streams to be a repeat of exactly the same stuff. Sure, there's been 1 second pussy slips, but is that enough to get you off?

She has an exotic face, but I finally realized who she reminded me of: Abby Mallard from Chicken Little. In bobblehead edition. With a double ass.

laukeo

Lurker
Oct 21, 2023
As I said before, this girl is completely weird. Her onlyfans has less sexual content than her own Instagram, she continually says on her live that she has nudes on her onlyfans even though she never has practically anything and the little she has is censored, she talks about her YouTube which has been empty for practically 2 months, recently in her Instagram started advertising elden ring lives, she charges 3k tokens on her snapchat but I tried to add her and she simply accepted even though she posted almost nothing.

I could be wrong but I really don't understand why her onlyfans is quieter than Instagram when it comes to sexy photos... Wasn't paid content supposed to get more attention?
She definitely has no idea what she's doing or wanting.

Edit: forgot to mention the number of reposts of the same photo

Last edited:

topkek22

Superfan
Feb 9, 2022
I made the mistake of subbing to her OF since its $3 on sale and she wants me to pay her $50 for two (allegedly) nude videos with no preview image or duration or anything, that I'm assuming are just short ~30 second vids of her twerking from behind so that you can't see any tits/pussy but she can still claim are "nude" since she's technically not wearing any clothes. No thanks

She also only posts one photo to her wall every 2-3 days and half of them are just a close-up of her making some dumbass face into the camera. The pics she posts to IG/Twitter for free are sexier than the ones she's charging people to see. This girl is legitimately insane :WeirdChamp:

Mad2k22

Lurker
Mar 21, 2022

She seems like a pretty smart business woman to me. Her scam has continued to work. She does literally the same shit on CB every night and get even more tips. She uses CB to promote her OF, gets a ton of subs and dont really have to post anything but PG content. If they really want to see a glimpse of her naked they have to pay 1k. She can sell vids claiming to be nude but with censors for 100 dollars and people will still buy it. It does not seem to be very hard for her to get gullible people to part with their money.

Johnwoods19768

Casual
Oct 9, 2023
Hate to sound like a dick but sheā€™s probably the worst of all the recent agency girls because once she was dropped by the one that basically runs all the American ones she decided to ask 250 plus for ā€œnudeā€ content on OF which you have to pay 150 or more to even get the inbox and make sure it isnā€™t a 5 second clip. Sheā€™s a joke and CB has a massive simp problem with users tipping these models. Not knocking anyone whoā€™s tipped big for nude content on OF but more directed at the CB users tipping for the same goals every stream because it is enabling these models to act this way.