Simp Chat PotasticPanda (MxRPlays/Jeannie) - Most Deranged Conspiracy Thread

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
PO Boxes have been a thing for a long time, i think the stuff they get is pretty reasonable for what most content creators get sent, Amouranth literally got sent 70k in cash which btw she kept even though shes a millionaire, so its not like Jeannie is robbing people by accepting a piece of clothing once in a while, most of their gifts are usually novelty shit or something a fan made.

Also lets not forget this is Henry's business and while i have no doubt he shares most things with her if he broke up with her she'd be left with whatever she makes off streaming, so Henry is well off not they.

Bigboog2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2023
Yeah the gifts don't get too expensive, I think the most expensive was a ps5 and i believe that was for their artist/friend yuki

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
I fully expect to see an announcement video sometime in the near future telling everyone they're splitting up, they might still live together though but it all depends if Jeanie has somewhere else to live.

But who knows maybe they'll announce they're getting married instead or maybe shes pregnant :KEKW: .

• Brainlet
Reactions: chicolismo

Bigboog2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2023
I think they really suck at wording themselves correctly, since the stream that she had a little after that vid she explains what she meant in her truth or drink answers, and it's way off from how it sounded in that vid and full of misunderstandings. Time and time again she'll say something on stream, realize it either didn't make sense what she said or used the wrong wordings and then has to explain what she really meant smh it's annoying sometimes and tbh i just think they're a terribly plain couple, not perfect but not in shambles either just there

Bigboog2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2023
But in other topics, you think they are gonna slow down a bit on lewdness of jeannie in the patreon vids due to it gaining attention on their subreddit? Like how she stopped wearing the boob window shirts after that meme they saw on the subreddit

mahdudez1992

Lurker
Aug 1, 2022
And this place isn’t? This is a literally coomer forum. I’m not about to high road anyone when I visit this place LOL. What else do you even talk about here besides gossip stuff.

And Jeannie actually has said several sexual remarks about that Evan guy on stream before. That’s such a shitty thing to do when when you have a partner.

Mr Hobbs

Laribug is my Queen
Mar 11, 2022
What exactly did she say?, her saying his beard is nice or his deep voice is sexy isnt exactly saying she wants to jump on his dick, i mean Henry does make her sit through hours of tikthot vids for "content" so its not like hes innocent of anything either :KEKW:

mahdudez1992

Lurker
Aug 1, 2022
Well probably not “jump his dick” but you don’t say “sexy” if your not flirting. She said his beard was sexy too.

I agree though that Henry ain’t innocent either, but theirs a difference to saying a girl is hot for content who you don’t personally know vs actively calling another guy sexy to his face who she does know.

Imagine if Henry complimented another girl during their conversation and told her she had sexy features. That shits crazy to me.

but yea I agree, watching your bf thirst for other women in front of you is a shitty thing to do too.

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
Yalls are reaching lol. They clearly have a secure relationship where Henry can thirst over tictok thots and Jeannie can thirst over this Evan guy and they know neither is a threat to their relationship. They're secure enough to be able to do this and know that neither one of them is going to cheat on the other. If yalls can't share the vision of a beautiful girl/guy together with your gf/bf then you are insecure. Saying a dude is sexy or girl is hot is not cheating, your gf/bf is not and never will be the hottest person in the world unless they are the hottest person in the world and being able to view a girl and say she's hot doesn't mean you're gonna destroy your relationship with your partner and cheat on them with that hot person. Fuckin lol.

pronoP2

Lurker
Apr 8, 2023
I have been wondering, but I think her boobs have grown bigger, she is definitely wearing bigger cup size than before. Or else she is just doing it because she gets more looks, but the boobs are of the same size as before.

Bigboog2

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2023
He's probably talking about the collab kpop dancing streams shes done with evan, mostly does those with him because the man has like two left feet and can barely dance to save his life. And the thirsting part is basically from when he was trying to better his wardrobe and overall looks, he's one of those nerdy nasally voiced kind of dude and she was just basically being nice by telling him he succeeded in bettering himself. The only connection they have is he's a fan of mxr plays and somewhat of a jeannie simp who also is a pretty decent editor, so that's why he's now the editor for her stream highlights youtube channel. You can still have a look for yourself and make your own opinions but honestly I don't see what that dude is yapping on about. Buddy is straight reaching or projecting IMO