MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Feedback - Posting frequency and insta/fb pics | SimpCity Forums

Feedback Posting frequency and insta/fb pics

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

SAL Sport

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I haven't come across any rule regarding posting frequency by one member in a thread. I will show with an example in a thread where earlier different members were posting but last two pages a particular member keeps posting 4-5 posts in a day. And he immediately posts when other members post leading to which those member's posts get lost in back pages and barely people browse previous pages.
All i want to suggest that kindly make some rule regarding posting of insta/fb posts in different threads. I know it will be little subjective which can be put under moderator's discretion.
Example
Post in thread 'Professional Athletes' https://simpcity.su/threads/professional-athletes.15164/post-1629707

I want to draw your attention on this particular member and the kind of posts he posts along with number of people who likes his posts(all posts in this thread)
He keeps posting like every 4-5 hours of interval and all he has to share is insta pics. I already objected earlier when people can access such accounts which is public account and if that account is full of hot stuffs then member should share link instead of sharing every other posts from Instagram/Fb

I wanted to prove my point by drawing your attention to this particular member's posts(all) in this particular thread. You should see all the next pages. How many people appreciated his posts proves that people don't like such stuffs. Also it doesn't mean that this thread is followed by less people as you can see in this particular posts where approx 100 people liked it.

Post in thread 'Professional Athletes' https://simpcity.su/threads/professional-athletes.15164/post-1569887

My suggestion is we should also consider the taste and trend of people here. Also there should be some rules where people are using this forum as dumping ground which can be seen by no. Of posts they posted with proportion to the likes they received. What's the point of someone keeps posting and no one is liking it!
Kindly ask admin to make some rule for this too.

Last edited:
  • monkaHMM
Reactions: Annihilus