:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Jack Souls

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Dear diary,

I'm looking forward to Daddy. I've already undressed and I'm dreaming about what I'll do when he gets back.

Horny, I'll take his cock in my mouth and string his manhood until my saliva wipes all my red lipstick on his cock.

And then, I hope, he will put me on the bed and enter my wet pussy. How I love the intense rhythm inside my pussy! I haven't moaned in 15 hours... Hands are already reaching between the legs...

But I'll wait for Daddy. To make him cum on my chest, on my stomach... I will collect the sperm from my body and put every last drop on my tongue. Kolya, my doggie, won't get anything! Well, while I'm waiting, the clown nose will entertain both of us.

Kiss!
Polina

Last edited:

Jack Souls

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
Dear diary

I'm a good girl today and woke up earlier than Daddy! To prove it, I lay to his bed and put on my headphones to wait his "Rise and shine". Well, when he threw back the blanket, I understood, that his boner woke up even before I did!

I took his cock and squeeze it, then start to move my hand up and down to give him a really good morning. It was such a fun to saw such a surprise in his eyes, when he woke up! I picked up the pace to calm him down. I know that daddy love when I jerk him off.

Finally, he breaks down and sits on top of me, wrapping his hips around my waist. I bare my chest and take his cock with both palms:
"Do you love it harder and faster, daddy? Let me see your cum. Explode your slippery cock for my belly and titties. Do you like them, daddy? Do you like my lips and young innocent face? Cum! Cum on my tender pussy!"

His groan filled the entire room. My wet hands continued to caress his sweet cock, squeezing out his cum till the last drop. "I need to take shower" - said daddy and went to the bathroom. I began to lick the sperm from my palms: "Rise and shine, daddy! And thank you for the breakfast..."

Kiss!

Jack Souls

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
Dear diary,

My daddy went on a business trip... With sadness in my heart, I walked him to the door. That night, I had a dream. I was at my ordinary flat, but at the same time I looked like a Russian princess. I held a lollipop in my soft little hand, it beckoned me with tempting shine. I started sucking and licking it, enjoying the taste...

Suddenly, my dog, Kolya, barked and I woke up in front of the fact that my daddy never left! My heart was pounding, I’ve been sucking his dick all this time! But after a few seconds I decided to continue this fairy adventure. Without any hesitation I took his cock into my mouth again. My lips surrounded him and with pleasure and passion I began turning my dreams into reality.

His cock penetrated deep into my mouth, giving me a feeling of pleasure. I was still moving, sucking and caressing him, when I tasted cum that filled me along with hot moaning. I tremblingly swallow every drop! I am proud and enjoy that my mouth and throat can satisfy you completely, daddy.

Kiss!
38b2ec03-6669-4022-a5b2-e558075f9f2761b1ef187d118bb6.md.jpg

Jack Souls

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
Dear Diary!

Daddy, why are you avoiding me? After all, you already know how tender are my lips and how warm is my pussy...
Sometimes, when you aren't home, I imagine that I am a fairy. Do you remember those toy-wings that you bought me? I try them on and dream...

Fairies have magical powers. I fly and throw magical shadows on you by my wings. Every color makes some things. Pink charges with passion and desires. Can you already feel the waves of excitement floating through your body?

I also have magical yellow-green powder. This pollen expands your fantasies and blocks your sexual barriers. When I blowing this powder, your cells becomes so sensitive that even a light touch can bring you to ecstasy. But it will be only when you want to cum. Do you want it?

But take your time: your lustful gaze makes me so obedient... Play with your submissive fairy, daddy. I will do everything you want. Just order me!

Kiss!

Jack Souls

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
Daddy, you haven't been in my room for so long...

I know you're trying to be kind because the Lord taught us to be merciful. But I thought a lot about my behavior... Now I know that I was a bad girl and need to be punished.

Please, daddy, my body is ready. Fuck me so roughly and brutally that I beg you for mercy. Only then you can show it to me. Or not...

Jack Souls

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 23, 2022
Dear Diary!

Today I put on my brand new white stockings and collar. It's awesome!

Daddy, pretend, how submissive I'm when I staying in front of you and ready to do any your wishes.

Take me from behind, put my face in the pillow and fuck me so deep and hard to scream the pleasure out of me!

Know no any mercy for me, I deserve any moan that I'm doing. The feeling of the collar, feeling of your power over me lead me to an ecstasy. Fuck! I even didn't notice how you cum on my butt...

Well, it seems that I need to change sheets!