MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
PissPlay.com | SimpCity Forums

Deadbeatdandylyon

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 27, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

I thought I would start a thread for PissPlay.com for the creators that don't have their own thread or just one off's

This is not a request thread

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Alexandra Letova - Plug And Pee - 03-22-2021 - 1920x1080
Description Of Video
The beautiful Alexandra masturbates and plays with pee while she watches one of our kinky videos: Sunrise Sex… then we get to jerk off while watching her watching us – it’s an infinite pleasure circle!

I’ve gotta say, she makes butt plugs look so good, I might as well commit to trying one at this point. Let’s do it: I, Morgan, swear that I will try a butt plug for the first time in 2021 and make a video about it. This is a legally binding video description – can’t back out now!!​

Trailer:

Alexandra Letova - Suck & Selfpee - 12-31-2020 - 1920x1080
Description Of Video
They’re back! Alexandra Letova and her boyfriend are at it again, this time in a 26 min long video that has it all: blowjob, piss drinking and our favorite: she selfpees all over her beautiful face while covered in cum! 😍 How come we’ve never thought of that?

Choosing the right thumbnail for this was torture as there are just too many good moments… If you, like us, enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs, maybe we can convince them to keep shooting for us!​

Trailer:

Alexandra Letova - Alexandra's First Piss Play - 12-07-2020 - 1920x1080
Description Of Video
Our first ever “guest” video! This is a couple who are online friends of ours and we just couldn’t resist showing them off to you guys.

She is Alexandra Letova, a young & stunning russian student who is new to pee play but has a very open mind, as you can see! Her boyfriend is the proud owner of a huge dick and a Bruce-size bladder and is somewhat more experienced in wet games – or is he just naturally gifted? He makes peeing with an erection seem so easy!

There’s much more to say about these two but that will have to wait… for now just enjoy their hot video and let us know what you think!​

Trailer:

Alexandra Letova - Alexandra's Bowl - 04-23-2021 - 1920x1080
Description Of Video
Our Russian friends give us a nice mix of everything this week – sucking, fucking and playing with a big bowl of piss! As a pee-loving girl I especially like when she flavors his big dick with piss from the bowl and sucks it clean, again and again… I know exactly what it feels like to do the same with Bruce and it is intensely erotic for me 😋

Can’t help but imagine her doing dirty things with that piss & cum bowl at the end… What do you think she should have done with it: A) Drink it all B) Pour it on her head C) Something else? Let us know in the comments!​

Trailer:

Alexandra Letova - Alexandra's Wet T-Shirt - 06-25-2021 - 1920x1080
Description Of Video
This is Alexandra’s goodbye video to the pissplay family! Yes unfortunately they are moving on, so let’s take this opportunity to enjoy their final entry – and thank them for stopping by :)

Fucking, sucking and some very nice wet t-shirt action is on the menu. I gotta say, almost makes me want to try fishnets again!​

Alexandra Letova - Dreamy Alex - 02-05-2021 - 1920x1080
Description Of Video
I love how intimate and “real life” this feels. Alex and her boyfriend weren’t even sure this video should be published since it’s not as professional-feeling than their other 2 videos… but sometimes that’s a good thing.

As you can tell she really was sl33ping and you can feel her slowly waking up as the video progresses. Mmmmh, waking up with sex… is there anything better?​

Trailer: