MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Pisceus | Asyrie | Invader Yaz - Discussion | Page 2 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Pisceus | Asyrie | Invader Yaz - Discussion

shitfart

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I used to be friends with her back in 2017. She was underaged when she started doing this shit lmao. She’s super fucking sweet though, a legitimately good person. When she started popping off on instagram, we stopped hanging out completely. She still follows me on IG tho. The titties are as big as they look in person. Believe me.

XxcookxX

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She's a vapid narcissist who hit the genetic jackpot. I don't buy that asexual bullshit, an actual asexual wouldn't sexualize themselves on social media for clout. I think when she says asexual, she means that she isn't attracted to men or women because she's too enamored with herself to reciprocate attraction to someone else. She's only 20/21, but she acts like she's 12. Makes me wonder if she will still be posting shitty thirst traps when she hits 30 because with her body, she will never need to show/do more to drain simps of their money. I'm not hating on her; i would still do unspeakable things for a chance to smash her, but her cringy persona and low intellect don't add to her attractiveness.