Simp Chat Pineapplebrat - Alice Klomp

Boogyman420

Casual
Mar 13, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
He BOUGHT it? No way. He likely RENTED it for her birthday. There are so many for rent in Miami. No way he bought it. Not calling you a liar, but I have doubts, what's the proof he bought it.

Also, what does HE do for income? If it old money she married into? And now that she secured the bag without a prenup she's more down to exhibit?

Thenonoz

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 24, 2023
they dont come for money, they are both fitness influencers with brand deals and sell workout programs/clothes.

Mauriciodelanouche

Tier 1 Sub
Jul 1, 2022
The fact she sells anything 'fitness' baffles me completely. She has the exact same shape since 5+ years, no meal/nutrition plan, and her form in the few workout content is atrocious.

Hard to imagine her audience being fitness-oriented ladies at this point rather than thirsty dudes.

TrashBirdMan

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 11, 2023
Have seen those exact comments in snark subreddits. I feel like that’s a lot of fitness creators, that a ton of people who follow them are dudes, like cdzfit and maybe laurenk.j. I bet there are a ton of others too. Where does their money come from. I don’t think she has a job. As you mention with her build and form, I can’t imagine her fitness thing is that popular. Who is saying I’m getting fitter with Pineapplebrat.

iLurker

Alyssa McKay's biggest Simp
Feb 6, 2022
I feel like we might be underestimating just how much money is in the fitness world, and there's so many grifters out there in it that it wouldn't surprise me if that was where a lot of the money comes from. Plus she posts on snap all day and has a huge following on social media in general and we all know how much money is thrown at influencers these days.

Thenonoz

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 24, 2023
yeah yall are ignoring me, but look at her following. look at her deals with snapchat, MyProtein (think that came to an end though). and other brands she promotes, they all pay her very well because of the following she has.
Her husband has a big following too but obviously not as big as hers, he can still make a tone of money off his following the same way.
yall also roast her for form and stuff but honestly, for the average person her workouts and nutrition plans are fine, not every one needs to be some bodybuilder.

TrashBirdMan

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 11, 2023
I didn’t think about the brand deals and your right. With 1.4 Million followers, you’re bound to have some people wanting to advertise with her and that brings in money. He has a company too which I would say helps too.
I don’t think she is bad looking when it comes to fitness, it’s just that to me she looks above average. When I feel like for a fitness program you want someone to look like a young Arnold Schwarzenegger because then the program looks so good. With her she looks good but when someone is considering a program, I’m not sure what gets people going to hers. That’s where I agree with your statement. I feel like if she was just a lifestyle influencer then she has stuff going for her like living in Miami and having a decent amount of wealth plus her lifestyle with fitness. But she usually posts about look at me and what I’m doing rather then tips to stay healthy.

Reactions: Liarloserat99

iLurker

Feb 6, 2022
The people she caters to probably aren't looking for someone super jacked and spends 6 hours in the gym everyday. Plus she does a lot of the lifestyle things with all the vacations and fancy restaurants and all that. So I'm guessing more so for the younger or middle aged moms who follow her for both aspects and the fact she's not jacked works even better because she's not intimidating and just looks like a normal girl who's in pretty good shape.

Mustached

Lurker
Apr 9, 2023
Anyone else noticing she's kinda losing her body a bit, maybe from all of the vacations? Looking at her body doesn't wow me as much as it did years ago when she had a super tiny waist and bronze skin and the toned body. She's starting to look like just another girl. She really missed out on a golden opportunity to do OF earlier in her 20s...

Reactions: picksindflud

Thotamusprime

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Is she losing her body? Or are you just used to seeing her pictures after she's been lifting and has a pump.
Maybe she's not training as hard or she's in her "off season"
Looking super toned and snatched All the time isn't possible. Food and water Intake, sleep, stress, hormones all that shit changes the way you look. Moreso when your in a low body fat percentage.
Could be alot of reasons honestly.

iLurker

Feb 6, 2022
She also edits a lot of her pictures, especially the ones she reposts all the time. Personally idc, but I don't think losing her body is the right phrase, I think she just hasn't been training as much considering they're always traveling and shit these days.