Simp Chat Piddleass | Kaitlin Witcher | KaitlinWitcher - Discussion Thread

Sekiro84

Casual
Mar 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I definitely read that wrong! I was like... wait... Kait dropped her Bikini photo shoot!?? Almost fell out ma chair.

As for the AI model, it really is hit and miss at the moment. Been looking into training one on SDXL but it is finding a decent base and enough good quality high res images in different outfits, positions and situations. Heard that InstantID nodes allow for single face image to be used and get decent results but I am too busy fapping... I mean... working... to put it together. Seeing what happens with SD3 as well.

Still fairly new to the AI stuff and the things submitted to the fake channel are far better than I have to offer at the moment. I noticed that people are trying to use the existing pics to unclothe etc... but personally just looking to get completely new pictures that could pass off as real, with the control to change the outfits. I know it is possible and just need time to look at it. If anyone else has already done this, then kudos. Would love pointers myself haha

cheese327

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Someone needs to tell her she's allowed to smile. It looks like she's being trafficked in those new bikini pics. You can tell she hates selling her body, but I guess rent isn't cheap in LA, and with her YT/Twitch career in the shitter, this is all she has left.