Recommend PennyPetite

bingohandjob

Pretty Awesome, Really
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
A repost of my review thread from the old site.

Name: Penny Petite

Category: Onlyfans

Pricing: $8/mo

Does PPV: No.

Regularity of Posting: Usually one new thing every day. Sometimes more.

Type of Content: Penny's posts are mainly solo or b/g shots with occasional videos. Some videos are as short as a minute, but most fall in the 5-10 minute length (some even longer). Video content seems centered around daddy/daughter kink focus, all coming from Penny, so expect a lot of Daddy talk. She is rather petite (as is her namesake); her male partner has a huge cock (and that's pretty much all you see of him). Photos of her with facials usually show up right before and after a video of her and her partner is uploaded, even though some videos end with a creampie. Almost every photo and video is shot in her bedroom. 50/50 chance you'll be seeing her with filters on, which is strange because filterless Penny is quite cute. Absolutely no PPV: "I want all my fans to see my content for just their subscription fee."

Your Thoughts/Comments: Recommended. She's an extremely cute woman whose posting contents range from nude to hardcore b/g action. If you like redheads with an English accent, Penny is well worth the $8. You can check out some of her solo (and facial) images at her reddit account. Several images from her OF are reposted there, but the b/g stuff is only on OF.

Profile/Social Links:
Reddit: /u/little_red_doll
OnlyFans:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Nov '22 edit: She's moved from urFavouriteRedhead/pennypetite/penny.peachy to little_red_doll. Looks like she's had some issues with stalkers or being recognized in real life, so her reddit (and any of her other public social media sites) doesn't appear like it's going to have pictures of her face. Even her OF has an avatar instead of an actual picture of her.

Last edited: