EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

PSA today talking about how if you bought her first topless set she sent more topless pics. Probably to make up for people being pissed about pasties. Smh whoever bought that first set got ripped off and she's trying to make up for it.

PSA today talking about how if you bought her first topless set she sent more topless pics. Probably to make up for people being pissed about pasties. Smh whoever bought that first set got ripped off and she's trying to make up for it.
I already expect she’s gonna do that. When she post a her reaction vid on the pasties pic, she said that she already did “two” topless sets?! As fas as i know, she only did one topless ppv and has extra topless pics.

I already expect she’s gonna do that. When she post a her reaction vid on the pasties pic, she said that she already did “two” topless sets?! As fas as i know, she only did one topless ppv and has extra topless pics.
She did the topless reveal PPV and then separately sold a handful of old nudes she had from her relationships

She is slowing down bc she is hoping to make +60k on the next topless set again.

bold GIF

Back
Top Bottom