EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Peachjars - Simp Chat

Y'all think is she fucking Cyr or nah....cause after breaking up with Moxie she said she's over white boys and she talked on her of stream about not being with anyone or hooking up with anyone...except Rune

Y'all think is she fucking Cyr or nah....cause after breaking up with Moxie she said she's over white boys and she talked on her of stream about not being with anyone or hooking up with anyone...except Rune
I don't know where white boys came from, but she did say she's not gonna publically date anyone after Moxie because everyone was annoying her about it afterthe break up.
Anyways, I think it'd be weirder for her to shift her stream content to be "I hang out with Cyr and do ______" if they weren't.
Going on a solo car trip with someone from OTK is wild if you aren't fucking them.

Of course Peach is fucking Cyr... She brought him to Arizona with her to Jessica Nigri's house and have travelled together on other countless trips, but they will never admit to dating publicly with how parasocial their last relationships were.

Yes. She talked about meeting Cyr parents and siblings and spending Christmas together with her parents. Willneff called Cyr her boyfriend during Wild West. Dan Clancy during ren fair stream thought they live togheter. And the funny thing was during her Colorado stream then she was snowboarding then she, her sister and her dad went to eat she asked that he thinks about Cyr he said he has personality unlike the last one.

Cant be all that great though if they are...every pic she shows of him dude looks like he's ready to jump off a building...if you're clapping PeachJars cheeks at least smile a lil fam lmao
fr thoo this! and then she pretends on OF shes ingle and its been so long, its soo fakee i hate it! plus i personally liked her short or shoulder hair length more

She sent a message on 24th about some topless gamer girlfriend pictures and a 1 min vid - does anyone know if they are new or have we seen these before?

Back
Top Bottom