Simp Chat Pchan666 / P-chan — formerly Fuko [Discussion]

Cateyes Yu

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
And that's exactly what she's been doing. Previously she did another livestream where she showed absolutely nothing,disappeared for a while had her birthday, went to instagram and posted about her dogs constantly,and now this where she's a bit drunk and just eating.
I wish I had enough to pay for Hitomi's OF

lutenju09

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 11, 2022
Hitomi actually enjoys being a bit more lewd and messing around cause she knows that's what people pay for. She left the industry cause she was tired of how women were treated. Fuko left because she just didn't feel like doing it but learned she could make cash off of her tits. There's a real difference in how they treat their fans based solely on that.

Shadow5YA

Tier 1 Sub
May 29, 2023
Fuko left because her JAVs weren't selling anyway. Between piracy, already low margins and most of the production crew taking a big cut, only the most popular actresses like Hitomi with connections end up making a profit.

Considering she's willing to show her pussy and do some B/G and dildo insertion, I don't think she has a problem with being lewd either.
She's talking about her work with Score.
People forget that she didn't just put out JAVs, she also had work with SCORE in the US and modeling with Nadine Jensen in Germany that contributed to her success.

When COVID happened and her Visa got rejected, she was stuck in Japan with a worsening industry and had to think about a different career that didn't depend on how uncertain it is whether her Visa would be approved or not.

lutenju09

Tier 3 Sub
Sep 11, 2022

Very fair point, I suppose that does make sense and put a lot into perspective. However as we move further away from that point, I can only wonder how long Fuko plans to continue making content the way that she is. Her system of selling personally through onlyfans doesn't work very well internationally and frankly I think getting some exposure with other models would help brighten things up for her.

Zexal12

Casual
Oct 13, 2023
How did any guy last in between her tits in her paizuri scenes during her JAV days?

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images