Brazil Bate-papođź’¬ Paty Adler - DiscussĂŁo

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.
  • A partir de agora, o fĂłrum possui as opções traduzidas para o PortuguĂŞs do Brasil.
    Para mudar o idioma do site, CLIQUE AQUI e selecione Português ou role a página até o fim e escolha a opção de troca de idiomas.
    Para entender melhor, fizemos um tĂłpico: SimpCity em PortuguĂŞs-BR

Thotticus

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So against better judgement.... I bought it....

Literally not even her...

That being said, anyone familiar with reporting/refunds with OF, wanna send me a PM? They seem impossible to get in touch with.. but that's some bullshit

(Yes I know I should of known better, shes a dumb bitch scammer... goddamn horny in the middle of the night)

portista

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You're correct. That's a different girl and I have found the original video.

In regards to refund, I have no experience, but I'd recommend you to do the following,

First step is not mandatory but it may help the Onlyfans team reply you faster:
➡️ Go to onlyfans.com and find the video she sent you. Click on 3 dots > "Report" button > "This content is offensive or violates "OnlyFans" Terms of Service" > Write a little message explaining how she scammed you.

➡️ Go to your email account (the same you've used to create your Onlyfans account) and write a message to support@onlyfans.com

➡️ In your message, you should mention:
- Her Onlyfans url:
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

- The price you've paid ($100)
- Include a link to the original video that has been stolen by her:

Mention that the girl in that video is "KateeLife" and the link above has the full version (over 7 mins). Also mention that the upload date is March 1, 2022. Here's another video where KateeLife shows her face:
(so Paty and Katee are not the same person under different names)
- Ask for refund

All the info above is proof that she's scammed you. We can only hope Onlyfans does the right thing

Thotticus

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 16, 2022
Yea I am still in negotiations with OF for a refund, they are impossible. They tried to tell me that there was no breach of terms of service for selling a random video off the internet claiming for it to be you.... I wrote a long reply with all the violated TOS highlighted, links to origional video, links to kateelife videos, screenshots of Patty's messages, etc. I've been told that my case was sent to a specialized team, about a month ago. Despite following up twice in that time frame, I am told to just wait.... lol its a joke how easy it is to scam there. Never realized. Might close my accounts.

Slamano12

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Her OF wall is a shit as always, but her DMs are pretty good rn, at least the ones i saw it, maybe it is becoming worth to give a chance pals.