EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pandora Kaaki / Pandorakaaki Discussion Thread

Won't believe it until I see her face in the vid with verification. This bitch is made of scams. You should have seen her last OF dm 🤣

Won't believe it until I see her face in the vid with verification. This bitch is made of scams. You should have seen her last OF dm 🤣
I hope its her since the tattoo is in the same spot on her rib. That creamy pussy grip in the video when she’s doggy btw, damn !

Last edited:
See a small mole on her chest and right shoulder mole that's why I am clear she is in the video

He just sent out a Asian video collection "on high demand" with no preview for $50. There's 4 videos in there and who knows if one of them is her. I'm gonna say it's not in there and he's hoping people are gonna pay for 4 shitty videos on hopes of seeing the Pandora video.

He just sent out a Asian video collection "on high demand" with no preview for $50. There's 4 videos in there and who knows if one of them is her. I'm gonna say it's not in there and he's hoping people are gonna pay for 4 shitty videos on hopes of seeing the Pandora video.
The mf knows how to play the game

He's playing game know he knows now how much demanded girl pandora is. The only way to end his game if the guys who buy and already has the video they post here.

Back
Top Bottom