EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pandora Kaaki / Pandorakaaki Discussion Thread

he told me “it’s not yet ready bud”, once he sends I’ll buy & post. Hope it’s soon
What does he mean "Not yet ready", he already send it to someone in this post...
I hope he won't do some editing to cut the interesting parts...

What does he mean "Not yet ready", he already send it to someone in this post...
I hope he won't do some editing to cut the interesting parts...
I simply said “I apologize, I’ll be ready to buy when ready” and he said “not worries, thanks bud!”

I don’t want to pressure him, seeing as how pandora is a scamming piece of shit and he may not sell to me for being pushy. (My assumption)

I imagine it was sent as a way to test the water for pricing, surprised it’s only $35. Won’t be surprised when he sends it out in mass for $50-100
I hope the price will stay correct. Cause this girl isn't worth higher than 50 $ imo.
I'd pay for it to the guy as a way to say thanks for the content.

Btw, anyone has subscribed to the website of Pandora kaaki ? she pretends to make you a VIP if you do... But i have HIGH doubts about the "naked content"...

same tattoo

got bocked from her thread :GigaChad:
he removed the video from messages, guess he liked the attention way too much and wants to increase price and send it again or the technical difficulty is kaaki herself. we'll see if it gets released again

The only way I'll believe it's her is if she shows her face in the vid. This chick is shady af in her OF.
Unless its pure coincidence, i do believe its her. Look at these pictures, the tattoo on her rib is the same LOL. I hope its true.
Btw, while i was trying to match the tattoo, i have noticed that its difficult to find a picture where she's not hiding it. I just found a perfect angle watching one of her videos.

SDSDSD6b8257e0ba5ef3bc.png dsdsdasdD58eda467cc99c8f4.md.png

he removed the video from messages, guess he liked the attention way too much and wants to increase price and send it again or the technical difficulty is kaaki herself. we'll see if it gets released again
She's Pandora kaaki look at the small mole on her chest and shoulder

Also a tip from me, if anyone buy the video you could download onlyfans videos from aloha browser, pretty easy just tap-hold the video playing at highest quality,
Like i said I'm down... But i don't think aloha works with drm.

Also a tip from me, if anyone buy the video you could download onlyfans videos from aloha browser, pretty easy just tap-hold the video playing at highest quality,
I would've shared the actual teaser instead of a recording, aloha didn't work. download would start and get an error in end

Because I go to Nick marxx onlyfans and he said he did not out the sextape with pandora yet so you are the only one who can give us video

Back
Top Bottom